I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm back on track after my holiday and i'm really getting into my 615 am gym sessions...feel so much happier

I went for my first jog..ever! And even though some kids shouted look at that fatty running, i continued instead of stopping and throwing a rock at them :)

Well done to you all, good luck at your next weigh in

Did Week 5 Day 3 of Couch to 5k - 20 mins running nonstop outside. Felt great, I didn't even want to collapse and die afterwards. Yay me!

We had my OH brother over and celebrated as he got a new job I made s/w lasagne and salad! And garlic bread but I didn't have any and made Eton mess for pudding! I also didn't have any of this :) an then took his son to the park and played around for 45 minutes and then took him home then did week 4 day 3 c25k and then ran for an extra 20 minutes without stopping! =]

I'm proud of myself today because...although I've been feeling unwell, I've managed to stick to plan 100%. Nothing is going to get in my way :)

Whilst out shopping with friends, they tucked in to a Danish, and I had a plate Smoked Salmon - Free food, which kept me going.

I'm proud of myself today because...although I've been feeling unwell, I've managed to stick to plan 100%. Nothing is going to get in my way :)

Go you! ^^ I always tend to tuck into naughty food when I'm feeling sick to make myself feel better. (It doesn't make me feel better for very long when I'm not sick anymore and hop on the scales >.<')

I'm proud of myself today because I ran the 10k Race for Life in 1h 3:40 and am over the moon about it!!!!!

I'm proud of myself today as I am facing the music and not dwelling in self-pitty - moving on and going for a walk later with son :)

My mother is a baker, and for the past 6 months she bakes EVERYDAY from home for her business. Cupcakes, brownies, cookies, raspberry buns, you name it - she makes it. I woke up today to find this sat in my fridge (a giant chocolate cupcake)!! The only reason I couldn't eat it was because it was made to order for a customer. I had a packet of quavers and some fruit salad and haven't thought about it since .....

V9gde.jpg

My mother is a baker, and for the past 6 months she bakes EVERYDAY from home for her business. Cupcakes, brownies, cookies, raspberry buns, you name it - she makes it. I woke up today to find this sat in my fridge (a giant chocolate cupcake)!! The only reason I couldn't eat it was because it was made to order for a customer. I had a packet of quavers and some fruit salad and haven't thought about it since .....

V9gde.jpg

Wow that looks beautiful, and yummy, I applaud your self control.

I resisted yet another round of cakes at work yesterday - seems to be a bi-weekly occurrence at the moment with cakes, biscuits, haribo etc and they're always right by the printer which I have to use about 50 million times a day.....

I've had to suffer that the too. Everyone seems to be having a birthday!

Well done for resisting - don't know if I could with Haribo!

I am proud of myself today because I stood up to someone who was demanding something completely unreasonable from me. There's two parts to this. First is that I actually realised it was unreasonable! With low self esteeem, I wouldnt have noticed the footprints over my head! Secondly, that I assertively said no. Also when the person pushed it, I said no again!

I'm proud of myself today because after two weeks away (with my volunteer job, where I had very limited food choices) I'm EXCITED to be back on track and eating properly! It's not a diet, in my head, it just makes me feel healthy ;)

Back