I'm proud of myself today because......

I resisted birthday cake at the office :)

and I feel proud of myself today because after regaining all the weight I had lost, I reached target, today I have got up and hurrah, my head is in the right place and SW rules supreme again.

I feel so fat and so bl00dy stupid for regaining the weight.

My shopping list is made, fruit, veg, ff yogurts, fish and lean meat figure strongly.

TODAY IS THE DAY !!!!

I'm proud of me cos, last night my SW consultant challenged is to name a goal for 12 weeks time, my first goal was 12lb and she challenged me to go higher, so I pledged 28lb and I feel determined to do it!!!!

I finally admitted that I am not coping with losing my mum and went to see gp. This may not seem like anything huge but I was feeling so useless for not coping and just buried my head but am not ashamed to say now that I need some help.

I finally admitted that I am not coping with losing my mum and went to see gp. This may not seem like anything huge but I was feeling so useless for not coping and just buried my head but am not ashamed to say now that I need some help.

That is brilliant of you, it took my mum a long time to admit she was not coping with stuff, when she finally went to the GP and they helped her she was like a different woman. Good on you :)

I am proud of myself for admitting that I was stuck on WW and doing something about it (joining SW online :) )

I'm proud of myself today because they were giving out free, yes that's Free cupcakes and lemon drizzle cake (yumm) at uni and I didn't even want to cheat to have one.

Its so hard when you make that first step but it is worth it. I hope your feeling better soon, you have done the right thing and have been very brave xx

I'm proud i baked a cake today and it looked really good. I took it to group and there was none left by the end. It took 2 attempts but i thought it was yummy when i got ot right.

I'm proud of myself today (or, well, last night) because despite being RAVENOUS and having to walk home past NINE takeaways (all of which smelled amazing, except the chip shop...until someone walked out with hot vinegary chips *drool*) I stayed on plan and did not over eat, either :D

I just turned down a krispy Kreme!

I got my Food Optimising, and sat down and re read it, and then planned what I was going to eat today to stay on plan and loose weight, even if I end up eating out tonight!

I just turned down a krispy Kreme!

Now that is hard and soooooooooooooo commendable !!!!

I am proud of myself today because after having a good talk with myself this is day 2 of my restart of SW and I am being so good and really enjoying being back on plan.

I'm proud of me, because whilst my SU had chips and a gooey chocolate cake I had.... A black coffee !

Well done for the black coffee

I am proud of myself because I have not dug into the tiger bread that is in the kitchen!

Back