I'm proud of myself today because......

Tawny75 said:
I am proud of myself because I have not dug into the tiger bread that is in the kitchen!

I feel proud too! Saturday I buy cheese topped cons for my oh and his brother to eat tomorrow while I am at work and they smell divine!!!!! Damn that fresh bread smell!!!!!!!!!

I feel proud too! Saturday I buy cheese topped cons for my oh and his brother to eat tomorrow while I am at work and they smell divine!!!!! Damn that fresh bread smell!!!!!!!!!
We will resist together!

I am proud of myself this afternoon for only having a quarter of an egg sandwich and a cuppa, when I could have had the whole plate of sandwiches plus a whole plate creamy cakes ! I may not have had the whole plate, but I would have had just 1 whole sandwich and 1 creamy cake.....

Because this is day 3 of being back on track and I am really enjoying it.......................

I said no to real chips.

I swam for the first time this year. I do not normally go in the pool until July. It was brilliant so that means my exercise levels will be stepped up and I am still 100% on track...................,HOOOBL00DYRAH !!!!

Yesterday I went to a family BBQ and they had EVERYTHING, BBQ food, pizza, chips, crisps, sausage rolls etc. and lots of alcohol too! I ate absolute f*ck all and made myself my tea when I got home, only to find my step dad ordered 2 14" pizzas and there was loads left over and again, I resisted. Pizza was my weakness and I resisted, I know if I get the taste for any food like that I will then crave it more than if I didn't eat any at all. I did gain a 1lb last week so I think the will power to stay 100% this week was stronger :)

Yesterday I went to a family BBQ and they had EVERYTHING, BBQ food, pizza, chips, crisps, sausage rolls etc. and lots of alcohol too! I ate absolute f*ck all and made myself my tea when I got home, only to find my step dad ordered 2 14" pizzas and there was loads left over and again, I resisted. Pizza was my weakness and I resisted, I know if I get the taste for any food like that I will then crave it more than if I didn't eat any at all. I did gain a 1lb last week so I think the will power to stay 100% this week was stronger :)

I have nothing but admiration, I think I would have caved......:clap:

i'm proud of myself today because after being off plan for most of this weekend i'm finally back on it and feeling much better for it! :)

I got sow and month!

I won woman of the year in my group!
I'm really surprised as I haven't lost loads of weight as I just needed to get back to target but I have now been at target for 13 weeks.
I think I might sleep in my sash!

Because I have sat down and planned what I am going to have from the indian tonight. I have made the most sensible choices I could have and am really looking forward to it!

I got my 1/2 stone award this week. I lost one pound (only needed a half) however I had three meals out and a wedding this past week so I am absolutely chuffed to bits that I still lost weight :)

I'm very proud of myself today for not falling off the wagon. My other half was eating a double cheese burger which looked and smelt absolutely fab! For a split second I contemplated having one but ended up making myself chicken and boiled potatoes :)

Well done Natalie, I can imagine how difficult that must have been. I feel exactly the same when my BF ploughs through a pot of Pringles!! Great going though. TJ x

Back