I'm proud of myself today because......

Yup, and I bet you take great satisfaction in knowing that too lol Luckily I seem to be slowly swaying the BF from Magnum icecreams and other junk foods to meals and puddings I make from the recipe book.

Haha yeah I would love to say "I told you so" :p My BF seems to automatically think that if it's diet related then it's not going to taste good and so dismisses everything straight away. He also uses the excuse that he's "helping me" by building up my will power?? Haha yeah ok sure you are!

Because I have given myself a kick up the backside and gotten back on plan after about 3 weeks off it. I'm giving it everything I've got - no more messing around and no cheating. Go me!! :party0011:

Because I have given myself a kick up the backside and gotten back on plan after about 3 weeks off it. I'm giving it everything I've got - no more messing around and no cheating. Go me!! :party0011:

Well done.

I did the same a couple of weeks ago and have lost 4.5lbs in the last 2 weeks. x

I am visiting a friend this weekend and I have prepped her well with the details of the eating plan. I know that I can afford to treat myself to a few drinks as she is cooking me good, wholesome and free foods :)

Back on plan 100% from today. Cooked a lovely soup for my weeks lunches yesterday and made a yummy chicken kofta curry tonight. Feels great to be eating healthy again!

... because I resisted danish pastries and white chocolate chip cookies at a management meeting today :D

... because I resisted danish pastries and white chocolate chip cookies at a management meeting today :D

well done thats hard esp when they buy them esp. for you all to enjoy.

Im proud that I have took the time out today to treat myself to a lovely homemade lunch (pic in the lunch thread). Im normally so rushed

For yesterday- went out to book (or as we like to call it "wine") club and resisted the wine! The meal wasn't on plan but it would've been so much worse with wine as well.

I binged after group today. I left the meet at 11.30 and by 8 o'clock this evening my stomach was aching from gorging on goodies like chocolate, biscuits and crisps. I even had a chip shop lunch! I'm proud because i added up every last bit of it and have worked out that if i stick to 5 syns per day i can pull it all back. I regained control from what could have been a very depressing week!

I binged after group today. I left the meet at 11.30 and by 8 o'clock this evening my stomach was aching from gorging on goodies like chocolate, biscuits and crisps. I even had a chip shop lunch! I'm proud because i added up every last bit of it and have worked out that if i stick to 5 syns per day i can pull it all back. I regained control from what could have been a very depressing week!

Good Luck x

i have managed to stick to plan 100% for the last 2 days

I put on 9lbs over Christmas and am feeling mad with myself for eating so much rubbish and not being able to get my head back into the plan - need a kick in the right direction

I just turned down a slice of chocolate cake. It wasn't even because I didn't think I was 'allowed' it either, it was actually because I just didn't want it. I think, gradually, I have trained my body to understand when I am full rather than just eating becuase it's there... and because it looked soooo good!

Back