I'm proud of myself today because......

I made an effort to buy new fruit and veg that I've not had before or at least, not at home.

Got a dragon fruit which looks pretty cool and some asparagus which I'm planning to have with poached eggs in the morning.

... because my housemate offered to share her takeaway with me but I declined. Then sat and talked to her while she ate all of it to herself :D (I'm not going to lie the smell of garlic bread was SO tempting :()

I managed to get up earlier than usual at the weekend lol.
ive stuck to plan all weekend although yesterday I didn't get a great deal and now I'm planning on slowly starting my exercise again xxx

I managed to do TWO exercise classes today. Body Combat first (burns 550 to 750 kcals per class) and THEN Body Pump (between 300 - 550 kcals for class), so between 850 and 1300 kcals. Even if I was at the lower end of that I'm chuffed.

PLUS am still alcohol free. Yay.

Wow! Well done Lucky7!!

Thankyou. Off to bed for a nice early night with my new book ready for book club in a couple of weeks (author visiting us so better have a clue what she's talking about I suppose!!) :D x

I rejoined SW today online!

Not going to be doing it 100% for the first couple of weeks as have quite a bit of 'naughty' stuff in the house but decided to join up today and done with, allowing time for my new books to arrive and also start getting my head back on plan and around the recent changes.

I'm proud of myself today because i've had every excuse to say 'sod it' and go off plan but i've stuck to it and hope it pays off at WI in the morning :) xxxxx

I am proud of myself as even tho I gained 1 lb I still went to class & stayed (stay most weeks) and got my self back on tract

I'm proud of myself today because I went back to class knowing I'd put the (tiny amount of) weight that I'd lost back on, when I'd normally leave the class because I'm too embarrassed to go back.

And I also came home and probably for the first time ever after weigh-in I didn't go down the 'night off' route, we just had a lovely spag bol and a bag of Quavers, I even just had water, no alcohol has passed my lips!!! :)

Im proud of myself because Tuesday was my first weigh in after my knee surgery & im still been 100% on plan, Looking forward to first weigh in back!

... because I resisted the most amazing looking sticky toffee pudding (nearly killed me!) :)

..... Because when we were in our friends tent last night I didn't touch any alcohol, eat any of the popcorn, jammie dodgers, birthday cake, doughnuts etc that were being handed around :)

Back