I'm proud of myself today because......

I'm proud of myself because I have had 2 shocking days in terms of food (over indulging in cakes and sweet things mainly) but I read the support book from my members pack, read a few things on the SW website and am now back on plan and determined to have 5 really, really good days up til weigh in on Wednesday. I can undo the damage and as I plan to ice skate for 4 hours later today, that will surely help.

Oh, and I'm proud because before I gave in to dessert and kick started the sweet cravings that essentially spoiled the last 2 days, I resisted all the unhealthy stuff and had 2 BIG plates of salad at Taybarns when I went for a meal.

Because I just did my first 5k in over a year and managed to run the entire way! :D

because i'm running really low on healthy/sw friendly foods but have still managed to stick to plan :)

after a night out at a friend's house and being a tad hungover I have only syned for a small bag of chocolate buttons. Everything else I have eaten/drank today has been free.

After a very busy hard day i xcould of easily had Chinese but instead cooked this :)

919115_10152790354635386_692712285_o.jpg

after a night out at a friend's house and being a tad hungover I have only syned for a small bag of chocolate buttons. Everything else I have eaten/drank today has been free.

That is amazing. I wish I had your will power. I have hoovered up every food in sight today to stave off the hangover!

That is amazing. I wish I had your will power. I have hoovered up every food in sight today to stave off the hangover!

Looks very tasty Jess x

thanks it really was! :) & Supergirl, i really wana get back to losing so im been back to 100% stricked & on plan :) id rather have my next award ive been waiting for months for than something naughty that il feel guilty all week over xx

I saw an old friend I haven't seen since I started SW in September & seeing the change in me convinced her to cancel her consultation for a gastric band! It was madness! She was planning on gaining a stone then had to lose some of it to get the op! I'm so pleased she isn't going to go down that route before giving SW a go!

I saw an old friend I haven't seen since I started SW in September & seeing the change in me convinced her to cancel her consultation for a gastric band! It was madness! She was planning on gaining a stone then had to lose some of it to get the op! I'm so pleased she isn't going to go down that route before giving SW a go!

Thats great news!! i myself was 1 week away from surgery (into the pre op diet) when i backed out and joined local SW to try again but with this diet.. was the best decision i made!

Thats great news!! i myself was 1 week away from surgery (into the pre op diet) when i backed out and joined local SW to try again but with this diet.. was the best decision i made!

Amazing! Thank goodness for Slimming World!

have been really good yesterday & today and hoping to be for the rest of the week to make up for the terrible weekend

I pinched a choccy biscuit out the tin. (4.5syns) but only had ONE! usually half a pack....

Because I didn't open any of the 3 tubes of Pringles that were sat on my desk all day :D

made a tuna salad to take out with me knowing il be out for lunch

because i got my 1.5 stone sticker :D

Well done :)

...because on a 2 hour course i did today there were a tin of heros full of bisucuts less than a meter away.. I didnt have any :D came home and enjoyed another piece of my coffee cake. (totally addicted!)

Back