I'm proud of myself today because......

Well Done Jess...what coffee cake is it? x

Thanks.. & This :D (only a quarter of it here too). scan bran, eggs, sweetener & coffee. x
412787_10152797844800386_916696293_o.jpg

I went straight home from weigh in and made a healthy version of Chinese takeaway despite me wanting the real thing x

Well done! I've just had a battle with myself over a 100g bar of Dairy Milk Bubbly that I had in the cupboard (I think about 26 Syns!!) - and decided on a 2 finger KitKat instead at 5 Syns... feeling rather angelic! :innocent0002:

Is it nice then? and thats all thats in it? How many eggs/how much coffee etc? I've been doing a few sb recipes this week x
Yes im so addicted to it! lol.. Its my 3rd day and its the first thing i made this morning but this time used normal coffee & 2tsp of almond essence :)

I use just over half cup of sugar, mixed with 3 eggs, 2tbsp coffee. Soak 5 scan bran (heB) in hot water then drain, (only takes a few mins if that) mash it up, its really easy i use a fork. Then mix the eggy mixture into it. Put in microwave for 7mins, but my microwave needs 7:30 as first time in the middle at the bottom it was still ever so slightly soggy.

Enjoy!

Such a good way for using scan bran, doesnt it help with your losses or something? x

...after a full week off plan I am finally giving myself a much needed kick up the backside and climbing back on the wagon!

Love your new pic Stevie, you look absolutely gorgeous!! Good on you for getting back on the wagon!

Love your new pic Stevie, you look absolutely gorgeous!! Good on you for getting back on the wagon!

Aaawww, thank you!! :) xx

Yesterday I said no to temptation twice, I very nearly ate what my son left of his peanut butter and jam roll in his packed lunch (it literally went up to my mouth but then very quickly in the bin) and then I also was given a flapjack and a little mars after my race and they both came home with me and were put in my treat tin rather then just eating last night. (I could have had them as they would have been under 15 syns but I'm saving syns this week for Saturday)

Today I'm proud because I went to a new hairdressers, haven't had my hair cut in ages as I have bad eczema on my scalp and was thrown out of a hairdressers once because they thought it was headlice eggs, wasn't until I'd got my mum to look through my hair that she realised it was actually just my eczema, its made me really nervous of hairdressers since though so always put off going. Now I've found one near me I feel comfortable with I can go regularly and might even get highlights next time.

Because I just went to an Indian restaurant, and instead of my usual 50 Syn+ meal of Korma, Pilau Rice, Naan, Poppadoms etc etc, I made healthy choices! :D I had a Rogan Josh at 6.5 Syns, boiled rice, 1 poppadom (rather than the usual 4!), minimal dips, and none of the fried starters that my friends ordered to share, even though they looked very nice!! And I really enjoyed everything I had too, so a double bonus!! x

even tho i know the iron tablets were to blame for the gain i had this week i am back on track & normally on a thursday I kinda have a wee treat but not yesterday

Because I went for a 4.8 mile walk with my partner, stupidly without taking a drink with us, and was really hungry and thirsty at the end of it. We stopped at a chain pub on the way home, as I couldn't bear the thought of cooking from scratch when we got in. Luckily there was a carvery on and I filled my plate with lean turkey, loads of veg and, as they weren't serving new or jacket potatoes, I stepped away from the tempting roasties (carefully, so my halo wouldn't slip!) and headed back to the table. We then came home where I made a dessert from a JS meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with Muller FF Greek coconut and vanilla yoghurt (0.5 Syn) and topped with mounds of fresh fruit. I had so better have lost weight next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am proud of myself because the last piece of my partners birthday cake that was in my freezer since the 2nd of may has finally been eaten and none by me!

I have hoovered & washed my car - its like new lol, checked the tyre pressure, checked the oil & topped up the water THEN I hoovered the house - body magic work out go me :)

I am forcing myself to aerobics class tonight, first time in ages and I'm just glad I haven't made yet another excuse again!

because my mum has bought so much chocolate (i'm talking like 2 packs of the 4 finger kit kats, a packet of full size snickers, packet of bountys, packet of Twirls) and i've not touched any of them at all :)

Because I went for a 4.8 mile walk with my partner, stupidly without taking a drink with us, and was really hungry and thirsty at the end of it. We stopped at a chain pub on the way home, as I couldn't bear the thought of cooking from scratch when we got in. Luckily there was a carvery on and I filled my plate with lean turkey, loads of veg and, as they weren't serving new or jacket potatoes, I stepped away from the tempting roasties (carefully, so my halo wouldn't slip!) and headed back to the table. We then came home where I made a dessert from a JS meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with Muller FF Greek coconut and vanilla yoghurt (0.5 Syn) and topped with mounds of fresh fruit. I had so better have lost weight next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, guess what guys? I didn't lose even one ounce, never mind a pound!!! I was so disappointed. :( It's a good job I'm in this for the long haul, otherwise it might have been a chippy tea tonight, I'm so fed up! I've stuck to everything religiously so any ideas what might be going wrong would be greatly appreciated! Seven weeks now and I've only lost seven pounds. Yes , I know it's heading in the right direction but I've done SW twice before and lost virtually all of that in the first week. :D We're going away in August for a week and, at this rate, whatever I eat while we're away will just put it all back on again, unless I have a significant weight loss before then, which is looking highly unlikely! Help, please!

Back