Im quite proud of myself

saraian24

Gold Member
Im on day 4 and its the longest ive stuck to this without cheating and starting again - so im pleased and its so much easier to stick too then last time - dont know why, just is!!!!

Also if i get on my wii fit will it help get a couple more pounds off do you think? Not been on it a week or so.

Well done...... keep up the good work.... its so much easier once you are "in the zone"!!

I'm sure the wii fit will help too.......altho have yet to get on mine!!

well done, keep it up, Im sure any exercise will help! xx

I am totally in the zone - im lecturing left right and forth today in the 100% thread - amazing being back on this fab diet - missed it when ihad to stop :( but :) i am back.

Loving the fact ive lost half a stone in 2 weeks alrready.

Well done hun the more u stay focus on it the more u lose love, keep it up

Thanks Thai chilli, i love your naughty hippo signititure - a friend of mine uses it as a avatar on her forum - fab!

Thanx Sara I love it too, looking forward to my 2nd weigh in tomorrow but I don't think I've lost too much like week 1 but the good news is my scale is telling me that i lost 3lbs, so that makes 1 stone in 2 weeks lol, how good is that? fingers cross that my CDC scale will say the same thing.

Omg Thai chilli that would be fooking excellent if you have!

thats what i love about my scales - there like cds so get a accurate reading!

I wish I have your scale lol, where did you buy it from?

I see my CDC in the evening, so I am always a couple of pounds heavier on her scales than mine as I weigh myself without clothes first thing in the morning. Mine don't have the fancy 1/2 pound display hers do, which would be nice!

Hi hon,

Well done for sticking with it! :) Im glad it's going so well now you're back!!

Keep it up!

xxx

Im on day 4 and its the longest ive stuck to this without cheating and starting again - so im pleased and its so much easier to stick too then last time - dont know why, just is!!!!

Also if i get on my wii fit will it help get a couple more pounds off do you think? Not been on it a week or so.

well done - sounds like ur doin great !!!

wii fit will defo burn some extra calories... go for it !

Debz xx

Back