Im REALLY Hungry :o((

Gabby

ive eaten well and sensible today,
but my tummy is eating itself atm!!!!
Soooooo hungry it hurts,

I suffer from acid problems, i know what foods to not eat, but also get it on a empty stomach....
Yup ive got it :eek:(((

i was like that the first week, u get used to it after a while..

Yeah I know, it be worth it in the end,
poor tummy thinks its been strangled, funny thing is ive never been a big meal eater, ive always been a little on often, better for the sugar levels!!!
I had major shakes yesterday and such a headache, SUGAR WITHDRAWL
Had to take proplus to be able to do the gym lol

What are you eating my love, you shoudnt be hungry!

Hi Gabby

I also suffer really bad acid reflux and gastritis so I know what you mean by that burning hunger in your stomach. Everybody has different triggers, but some low points snacks I have are ryvita and low fat cheese triangle, individual porridge sachets with sweetener and sk milk, bagel, muffin or crumpet (usually with a cheese triangle), tin ww soup or homemade no point soup. I also suffer with IBS but I really haven't found my stomach issues any worse since following WW plan. I haven't looked at your diary yet, so you may be doing it anyway, but eating a little but often might help - that's the good thing about WW, you can fit it around any eating pattern as long as you stick to your points. Good luck with this.

Lesley
X

Why don't you eat some zero point stuff?
You could have sugar free jelly, Zero point veggy soup, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, (you get the idea! lol I mean crudites!) Or a big bowl of zero point salad, pickled onions, a cup of bovril(it used to be free, so I'm sure it still is) or any other no point stuff .

Bear with it, it does get easier.

Hi Gabby

I also suffer really bad acid reflux and gastritis so I know what you mean by that burning hunger in your stomach. Everybody has different triggers, but some low points snacks I have are ryvita and low fat cheese triangle, individual porridge sachets with sweetener and sk milk, bagel, muffin or crumpet (usually with a cheese triangle), tin ww soup or homemade no point soup. I also suffer with IBS but I really haven't found my stomach issues any worse since following WW plan. I haven't looked at your diary yet, so you may be doing it anyway, but eating a little but often might help - that's the good thing about WW, you can fit it around any eating pattern as long as you stick to your points. Good luck with this.

Lesley
X

I have IBS to...well i say that i had it. Because since being on WW and cutting out fizzy drinks, real chocolate and anything really high fat as much as possible, its almost gone. :happy036:

vegetables and fish are always my answer when im hungry. the new fish i've tried is smoked river cobbler 1.5pts per fillet and zero point veg you got yourself a 1.5pt healthy meal :)

Also protien prevents hungry for almost three times longer than carbs coz your body has to process it and turn it into energy via lots of metabolic steps blah blah where as carbs are just sugar and easily digested, thus easily stored as fat/u want more sooner :)

Back