• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm restarting tomorrow.

Petrina

I've decided to restart the cambridge diet. I done it last year and lost under 2 stone but I've put some of it back on. I liked the losses on cd so I'm back and I'm going to finish it. The last time I done it I went up to 810 and stopped. I didn't go up the rest of the plans. So this time I will. I don't get weighed till tonight so I'll update my ticker later. I'm actually excited to be restarting and getting the excess weight off, lol. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

alipally

Serial Dieter!
Good luck Petrina!
:happy096:

I'm already looking forward to hearing from less of you!!

Petrina

Thanks guys. I've restarted today feeling ok. Drinking loads of water. I just hope I'm doing the right thing. I don't want to put the weight on when I finish.

good luck petrina, keep us posted with your 1st week back on CD!

x

Petrina

Thanks cambridge*diet*08. I will keep evryone posted with my first loss. Day 1 seems ok. Just been drinking loads of water.

Good luck, You'll be grand it would appear you have the mindset to get it done this time round and like many returners I too am saying I will do the steps this time lol

:)Thanks guys. I am determined to see this through. People at work are saying I should of continued with slimming world. But the losses on cd are big and you can feel the difference. I don't care what people say. I'm going to do this for me and not anyone else.:)

WAY TO GO!

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
you sound like you are in the zone hun!!!!!!

i done exactly the same last time, only went up to 810 and then just stopped......
doing the plans better this time :)

but you just cant beat the CD loses :)
xx

I'm in the zone, lol! :)

I was unable to go to see my CDC last night because she only works on a Tuesday and I work till 10 on a Tuesday. She asked me to weigh mmyself and text her.

Yesterday morning I was 11st, this morning I was 10.11. So i'm off to a good start.

My mum went yesterday to get weighed and she got my porridge for the week. lol.

I did feel hungry yesterday. But I remember for the first 4 days I did feel hungry then I was ok.

How's everyone doing?

BREN

is going to loose!
Well done on the loss so soon! Keep up the water and stay busy so you dont think about food.

Bren
X

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
thats brill hun!
keep up the good work
x