Im restarting...

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
well here I go again, Im so sick of myself - why cant I just stick at it and get to goal. On the bright side Im still plodding along in the right direction just taking the scenic route and I haven't regained any weight. Right I have learnt a few things about myself - I like support and I like ww, so here goes - Im not going to be in a rush just aim for a lb a week and trot along at that. Ill try and rejoin my group next week but it is hard to get there with the kids so Im going it alone this week. WI on Friday :)

Hi Annie, well done :)
Yes, I too often take the scenic route except I usually go too near the edge and fall off a cliff lol.

This time I hope it's different.

There's plenty of help and info. on the forum so you should get on ok til Friday..
good luck :D

Well done on the restart, I'm aiming for the scenic route and intend to enjoy myself along the way - 1lb a week is fine for me too. Good luck

hey there fancy a restart buddy? lol im pretty much the same as you haven't really gained any weight i have lost but had a bad couple of weeks and its not long creeping back on! I'm like you, like a bit of support and its good that everyone is in the same boat and know how you feel :) good luck for weigh in tomorrow! x

hey there fancy a restart buddy? lol im pretty much the same as you haven't really gained any weight i have lost but had a bad couple of weeks and its not long creeping back on! I'm like you, like a bit of support and its good that everyone is in the same boat and know how you feel :) good luck for weigh in tomorrow! x

Id love a restart buddy,thanks - any extra motivation has to be a good thing!!

Back