Im restarting!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
How can one person mess up so
Much!
Tried s&s and couldn't stick to it! Need
Support so I've contacted my old Cambridge cons and hoping she can fit me in, I go away on 20th July for a week but I'm
So peed off with how much I weigh I won't be having a holiday week I will be doing it while away! I'm 18st of this morning and totally gutted and ashamed of the fact I can't diet normally! Really annoyed with myself! This is the only thing in my life I can't get right! Why?

me too, don't worry... i think after the cambridge you should look at the paul mckenna system - i lost a lot weight on it last year, listening to the cd every night and filling in the food journal... but i wanted to lose weight quick so i am going to stick to the cambridge to lose 1 stone or 2 then stay on paul mckenna to maintain! you will get there on cambridge, don't worry. will suck to be on it on hols tho! :(

My father in law said to me 'dieting is easy' but he weighs 35 stone and if it was that easy we'd all have perfect BMI s. I am in day two of my restart after coming back from holiday a stone heavier from ten days eating. The first few days will be hell we all know that but it will be worth. We can Do this I know we can xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know just how you are feeling - I really hate myself for what i have done to myself - I was within 4 lbs of goal and slipped and have let nearly all of it go back on . So frustrated. But I am a week back into it now (after a year of restarting and failing virtually every day!) and determined to do it . Try and turn your frustration into a positive - you can't change where you are now - but you can put it right! So go for it. Good luck !

can't believe how quickly the weight goes back on with cambridge - i took 2 days off to go see friends for a weekend and put 3lbs on in less than 2 bloody days! unbelievable!!!

Back