I'm Returner and Need Support!

Hi All, had my weigh in and I am now 7lbs lighter!

Kel, hun I so sorry to hear you are struggling, I know what it can be like and especially when it is the time of the month! Just stick with it and take it day by day, that is the what I am constantly saying to myself.
Please let me know how you are doing.

Hey Sonya
How are you today? Well done on your 7lb loss thats amazing!
Well my CDC has just been round to see me, I managed to start on Monday as shakes left over from last time I did it. From when she weighed me I have lost another 4lbs so pleased with that! Must have done that in the last 4 days as I was heavier Monday when I weighed myself. Thats it now my scales have gone up stairs hidden away so I only get weighed each Weds evening from my CDC. Feel much better today thanks and positive about the whole thing trying to set myself an 8 week challenge to see how I get on. Have written a list of For and Againsts doing cambridge and lets just say I only have 3 on my against list. Hope you are well hun you must be so pleased.
Hope to hear from you soon xxx

Hi Kel, well done your 4lb loss!

I too started on CD before meeting my CDC so I don't know precisely what my first week loss was but it really is insignificant. I also would like to see, at least the next eight weeks through on this diet.

So, here we go, we have met with our CDC's, got our shakes and now have no excuse except for us have no willpower which I know we do have!

I have ordered a Wii Fit Board today as I was going to join the gym but I would find it difficult as I don't have any local babysitters, er family I mean! Also the cost of a gym and CD would prove to be a little too much for me.

Planning to have my first shake at about 11.30a.m and I'm on my second litre of water. So I'm set for the today. I must admit, yesterday I was feeling very tempted to add a meal but I got through it. Need to keep positive!

Have a good day.

well done on your 7lb Sonya!

Which plan are you following? I am on ss+ so far only had shakes but if really need the food, green and white meal works a treat for me!

keep it going

Hi BerryRed, I am doing SS at the moment although I mentioned to you already that I feel like I am struggling. Yes cos of being on a "diet", yes cos I am still in early stages of CD but also cos I have a terribly sore throat and the onset of a cold and would something warm. If all else fails I'll probably go for some quorn pieces with broccoli.

I find SS+ too hard for me though cos I want to add spices and sauces to my meal to make it less bland!

So officially you are on SS+ but haven't needed to eat yet? Good on ya girl!

Hi Sonya - I restarted yesterday. Lost 3.5 stone last year but put 1.5 on. Back to bite the bullet once more - good luck with your journey :)

Hey Snowbaby. That username sounds Christmassy to me! It's lovely!

Yeah, I did the same thing too, lost weight and gained. Oh well we are here again now though and I feel really determined especially after hating myself so much since I came off CD! That thought alone should keep me going!

So how is your first couple of days going? Do you have alot of temptations around you? Oh and are you doing SS?

I'm feeling good today, positive, looking forward to the future, wondering about what style of clothes I'd like to wear as I've always worn clothes that can help me to look thinner! I'm thinking all sorts and my mind is racing!

Hope you are all doing well and keeping busy x.

Snow was my maternal grandmothers maiden name and my family tend to look like her side. The diets not doing too badly thanx - I am on 810cal because I think if I went back to SS I would eat my own duvet!!! LOL. If I have something to look forward to re SOME food, I am more likely to stick. Breath like badgers bum - hey I'm on my way :-D

Back