I'm returning to CDC

Want2bThin

Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas! Some of you may remember me, i did the cdc and lost 5 stone, then moved home and indulged for 2 months :wave_cry:

I seem to have put on only 7lbs in that time. But yesterday i noticed that my new found size 18 trousers (which i am so proud of wearing) were digging into me and i was very uncomfortable, so i soon reverted back to my old ways of unzipping and in relief saying "Ahhh..." But then it hit me - OH MY WORD MY BELLY IS PUFFING OUT AGAIN. So you know what this means, no more putting it off i'm going straight back on the cdc and loosing my remaining 5 stone.

I have just emailed my local cdc and am hoping to start back on it when i return to work on the 3rd jan.

I'm so excited to start back on it. Not sure what my bank balance will think, but it'll have to cope until i've finished my weight loss!

Wish me luck...i think i'll need it. I know i'm going to find it difficult at first, but if determination is anything to go by i'm sure i'll do just fine. :confused: me hopes :D:D:D

I wish you lots of luck and determination. I'm needing the same too .... as are lots of other people - so good vibes to all of us!!!

good luck

good luck!!!! xxx

Back