Im right .....arent I ??

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
quick question girls ..and boys !!

When I started SW I weighed 19st 9lb
I now weigh 17st 7.5lb
so I got my 2 stone sticker... but should I have got my Club 10 sticker aswell??
I need my stickers, they make me feel good LOL
They forgot me :cry::cry:

What's it say in your book? Your consultant should have written it in there when you started.

oh yeh (didnt see that )
so I didnt get my club 10 sticker ..oh bugger- I worked so hard for that too !!
3 meals of jacket tates and beans - god Ive never F*****ed so much LOL

MAke sure you tell your SWC next week, you get a free week when you get your Club 10 too so you don't want to miss that!

MAke sure you tell your SWC next week, you get a free week when you get your Club 10 too so you don't want to miss that!

Do you? Hmmmm, I never got mine :(

Well done Alice on getting your club 10 even though you didn't physically 'get it' LOL You're going great guns now, well done! it was worth all the jacket spuds and beans LOL

I think you have to lose the 10% then keep it off for a certain amount of time ?10 weeks then you get a week free. Thats what happened when I did sw before, but it's going back a bit.

I got a letter from SW and a voucher to use in 10 weeks time if I had stayed the same or lost more. x

I reached my Club 10 last night but the consultant never even mentioned it & no sticker :cry: When I updated my weight on the planner on SW it showed Club 10 & got my sticker :D

As it was one of the other members who was doing the WI I assume it has been missed but will mention it at next meeting

Definitely raise it with your Consultants, you should'nt have to miss out on the stickers or any perks that come with such a good weight loss!

Back