Im Sick :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 13 July 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi GUys

I have the worst cold ever!!! This is the 1st time ive had one while being on CD I just feel like i want some toast or sumthing HELP :sigh: :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Penpen

Penpen Well-Known Member

Hey festivalfairy,

Sorry to hear you're not well. Rather than toast perhaps try some chicken and the allowed veg.....

And drink plenty of water as well.

Hope you feel better soon !! :D

4. festivalfairy

Ive had my leek and potato soup instead :) feel little better having some hot orange water with crused paracetomol x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

hope your feeling better soon :) :) xx

6. festivalfairy

Sorry guys had to have some skimed milk had to have a proper cup of tea to make me feel better

7. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

that should be ok.. after all you are allowed som on the ss+ and it doesnt knock you out of ketosis

im exactly the same when im ill - hardly have any tea normally then all of a sudden its all i want to make me feel better

get well soon sweetie!

8. festivalfairy

Just feel awful cant talk as hurts lol

9. abz

abz Well-Known Member

aw hon. i hope you feel better soon :(

abz xx

10. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

Hope you are feeling better I have been just the same this weekend started with a sore throat now a stinking cold. I have come to work but feel like s**te sniffing everywhere and I hate sniffing dont feel like SSing but will try and persevere. Can we have cold reemidies whilst SSing???

11. festivalfairy

Well still sick BLAH !!!!! ! feel like a steam roller has steamed through my head!!!

12. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

hope you feel better soon. xx