Im so angry!

cj1

Oh my god, how hard is this.:mad: I re-started today after 3 weeks off and Im so cross! I came home from work and have been so mean to my long-suffering boyfriend.
I hate this, I feel like no one understands. (not you guys, just everyone else in my life.) I hate the fact that I managed to put on 9 pounds in the time I was off it. I hate having to make calorie and food decisions. I just feel like its going to be like this for the rest of my life and at the minute im not doing Lipotrim because I want to but simply out of stubborness. Cos i said I would.
Im guessing the rage will pass after tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Don't be so hard on yourself. A lot of what you feel is probably down to guilt over taking a break and now you realise how hard it is to start again. Just try and stay focused, keep up the water and you will soon be back in ketosis and on the right road. It is not easy but it is worth it.

Glad your feeling better. its got to be hard coz its not your decision 100% this time so your not feeling as dedicated and that 9lbs will be gone soon. I guess the hard thing is realising we will always have to tink bout calories etc but hopefully it will become an automatic response and we wont be consciously thinkin bout it for the rest of our lives it will become second nature.

Good luck for your restart you will be flying after week 1.

Aww CJ, I know the feeling. I always did have a quick temper, but since being on LT it has gotten worse! Everyone stays out of my way when they see the red mist arise! My Hubby loves it, as he says I'm so sexy when I'm angry (bloody weird bloke) I think he does things on purpose to wind me up.

Glad you're feeling better. Keep at it. Those 9lbs will melt off at the first weigh in.

X

Back