Im so Cold!!!

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Hiya everyone!,

Im just finishing day 4, no longer hungry & the headache has gone but im SO COLD!!!!!! Is this normal when you're on Lipotrim???

I never normally feel the cold but i have'nt been able to keep warm for the last 2 days during the day OR night!!

I dont feel unwell so its def not the flu.

Am i just being crazy or has anyone else experienced it??:sigh:

Maybe my body is going into shock without its daily intake of Choc!! LOL:D

Sorry hun but yeah its very normal and will continue!! I was cold before LT but got even more cold!! Hat, scarf and gloves needed lol xx

Nope we all go through it, extra layers called for, enjoy:p x

And how long does this last for!!??? If i could work on my PC with gloves on, i would!!!!

People though i was mad today at work.!!

Until you eat again, in fact no im refeeding and cold lol x

you learn to deal with , its no big deal after a while:)

I thought it was just me!!! I have been complaining I am cold all the time. My lips even turn blue!! :confused:

Cheers for that Tracy!!

Hat, gloves and fleece over my suit tomorrow at work it is then!!

My staff are gonna think im mad.....:D

Yep i was constantly purple and having the heating on full at all time despite everybody else being hot!!

you learn to deal with , its no big deal after a while:)

No big deal???!!!!! Im wrapped in my dressing gown and a fleecy blanket with my laptop on my lap, one hand tucked into my pocket and blowing on the other one for warmth in between typing!!!!

AND i have the heat on!!

My kids must be melting in their beds!! LOLOL

I thought it was just me!!! I have been complaining I am cold all the time. My lips even turn blue!! :confused:

Is that not a near death expierience:eek:

Lol bad mum xx

LOL - Yea blue is not a hot look for me!

Lol bad mum xx

Ha ha!!

I did remove the blanket off the baby and put my 4yr in just a large T-shirt tonight!!!!!! That has to count a bit??:D:D

Im exactly the same. my little girl hates being warm too. She sleeps on top of her duvet anyway so i'll let myself off! xx

Hahaha yep Fi and dressing gown and socks for me lol x

Nah not at all hun, i would prefer warm to sexy lol xx

Back