I'm so disappointed i could cry

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I dont like any of the cd food packs, yet i loved the banana, strawberry, chocolate packs on LL.I dont know what im going to do now:tear_drop:

Ahh honey - I am sorry... have you tried the soups??? Your tastebuds will change over time.

chin up.... dont cry

Ohhhhhhh thats horrible, have you tired having them half strength, so the taste isnt so strong, I live mostly on tetras, but my tastes so change often, hated them all to start with, but wanted the weight off more, used to pinch my nose and drink them as quickly as possible.

Ohhhhhhh thats horrible, have you tired having them half strength, so the taste isnt so strong, I live mostly on tetras, but my tastes so change often, hated them all to start with, but wanted the weight off more, used to pinch my nose and drink them as quickly as possible.
yes had to pinch my nose last night!

I find them much nicer, because they are ready mixed and the texture is better, could you not see your cdc, and ask to swap a couple to try them, they come in chocolate, banana and strawberry.

Have you tried the chocolate mint shake and also the chocolate tetras? They are the only thing that really keep me going on this diet. I actually really enjoy them and I will miss them once I am back on normal food!

oh no, thats a shame that you don't like them as you were so looking forward to starting this diet.
I suppose it comes down to 2 choices, either do a different diet, or just carry on, and hopefully get used to them.
good luckx

I have not tried the choc mint yet or the tetra's.I dont want to give up this diet, giving up is not an option, i ate a sandwich this afternoon and woooshed it down so fast, i know im not ready for the food yet to do that..i feel so crap.Ill try the other flavours for the rest of the week til monday and see how i go.

poor you,you really must try the tetras the chocolate one really is nice(in my opinion)the vanilla is nice if you mix in a bit of the orange water flavour,how about the bars,if you had them on LL these are something else compared to those,good luck hun,sure you will find something you like
xx

how are you making your shakes up?
with ice, without ice..... minimum water, or lots of water?

personnally i can only drink the cold shakes made with quite a lot of water and some ice, and only drink them with a straw lol

have you tried different ways?
and what about porridge? have you tried that?

I swear by porridge and tetras hun, as the mix-up shakes make me feel sick just at the smell!! You really should give them a try! x

oh dear lynn, i've just started cd today from ll. so far i've had cheese and broccoli soup (yak) chicken and mushroom (ok) toffee malt bar (lovely like a fudge bar) and chocolate bar (nice too) and the porridge (ok too)
theres loads of choice maybe you just haven't found the best ones for you.
i only like 4 flavours on ll and just stuck with them.
which ones have you had so far?
keep going girl it'll be worth it.

Add some hot water to the chocolate and the banana tetra, gorgeous and you might find them a bit strong without the extra water. The porridge is greatly improved with a bit of flavour (either a spoonful of shake powder, tetra or cinnamon). Don't blame you for liking the soups at all, but the Chocolate Mint and the Toffee & Walnut are by far the nicest shakes, hot or cold.
Good luck.

I tried the lee n potato..omg grosque...wont be having that again.
I had to throw it away..i have wasted so many already
I love the choc mint..im having that now
Soo so far i like the porridge, choc mint, butterscotch..okish.Need to try the strawberry, chcoclate, toffee and walnut

Back