• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm so envious of you guys ....

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Becky I would love to fib and say Im doing great! Im on day 2 of 100% but I feel like Ive been here hundreds of times and not made it to day 3!

I WILL GET THERE!

You on the other hand are doing amazing!

xx

You will get there once you get that 1st week over you its all good from there. did you check out the 100% club? it's good might give you a bit more motivation if you decide to join us!

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yeah I did hun and thats why I think you are all fab! The very first time I did the diet I was 100% for 8 weeks. No idea whats happened since!

xx

aww you will get back into it, so what if it takes a bit of time. I have my slate wipped clean after having breaks and hoilday etc!! thats what messed me up.

I am only in week 2 (week 3 if you count prep week) and after the first week - or more specifically the first weekend - its not too bad. I dont (yet) appear to be suffering like some people, although I have had lightheadedness, headaches and hunger, but its not too bad now. I really miss food but I can honestly say I'm not hungry. I get my fix by watching cookery programmes!!! Good luck - you can do it!