I'm so excited, form signed, bloods ok, good to go Yip Peeeee

Good luck Lisa.
The bad breath only effects a few, same with the trumping, unfortunately the weeing is one side effect that we all have to put up with, but is so worth it.

Good luck Lisa
You'll be at your goal in no time

So happpy its worked out for you, Good luck for the rest of your journey x

good luck lisa x

Hey Lisa, thats great news! Good luck on your journey!

Where in Dorset are you? Wonder if you will have the same LLC I did, when I did LL last year? (I am wicked.... now defected to CD!!!!! whole other story..... did lose 8 st will LL tho!)

That's fantastic news, we shall look forward to hearing about your meeting on Mon.
Good luck and happy losing. :)

Hey Lisa, thats great news! Good luck on your journey!

Where in Dorset are you? Wonder if you will have the same LLC I did, when I did LL last year? (I am wicked.... now defected to CD!!!!! whole other story..... did lose 8 st will LL tho!)

Hiya, i'm from Weymouth and will be with Celia in Dorchester. I met her last week and she's lovely.

Well done on your loss that was fantastic. How are you finding the CD, is it much different to LL?

Hiya, i'm from Weymouth and will be with Celia in Dorchester. I met her last week and she's lovely.

Well done on your loss that was fantastic. How are you finding the CD, is it much different to LL?

Hey I'm in Weymouth too!!! Small world!! I was with Celia in Poundbury from Feb till about Dec last year, when Xmas came along and I collapsed - diet-wise!!!

I decided to then do CD as I just couldnt afford LL any more. However, Celia was very very supportive during my time there and I will never regret doing that at all.

Good luck and do keep in touch!!

I am in Upwey so if you ever need some support pm me, and maybe we can meet!!

xx

Good luck and best wishes on the new chapter in your life.

Maureen4200040:)

Back