Im so excited ...........i just cant hide it!!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
SIZE 12 JEANS!!!!!!!!
I went shopping today and bought size 12 jeans in river island and they have room in them OMG!!

I am just so excited want to shout it from the roof tops and the fitting rooms!!! lol

xxxxxxxx Yay day 100 and size 12s what a great day xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!
You are just fabulous hun!
That is some amazing news, esp with River Island, i always find that their sizes come up dead small (or i'm too fat! lol)....
You better be shouting it from the roof tops hun! Your are such a good CD advert!!!!! :)
Well done!
xxxxxxxxx

Well done Curly - I can't ever imagine doing that!!!! I will be happy to just get into size 18 anything, and don't think that will be far off hopefully!

Wow, you must be sooooo chuffed!

Sarah
x

yay!! very well done and enjoy making people deaf with your screaming :D:D i would.... :p

WOWWWEEEEEE!

Thanks amazing hun, you deserve to shout and scream and tell everybody! All your hardwork is totally paying off.

I can't wait to be in a 12! Well done you!

Damn wondered what the noise was. :D
Thats awsome Curlywurly :happy096:. How fantastic you must feel. Gone on shout some more you deserve it!!!
Sending in the dancing girls
:talk017::talk017:

Now you know how I felt when I bought mine - good, innit??!! :D:D

(Got a pic of you in them yet, then?!)

Whoop whoop!! Well done!!!

WooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think I heard you screaming down here in Devon too! xxx

Fantastic, well done you!

That is fantastic news Curly. :D
You must be so, so proud. When we all have those bigger moments and you think you'll never get there, this sort of post really helps to inspire.

WOO!! Go Curly! That's great news, makes it all well worth it hey!

Well done curly, how exciting is that..... I remember last Sunday when my size 12s fitted, and now they have a slight bit of room in them too.... you so deserve this, you are a motivation to us all...

i agree river island size 12!!!!.
you know that is good. i would be running around that changing room naked. showing off that new fantastic bod ha ha haaaaaa joke. no but really well done:D

OH MY GOD!!!!
You are just fabulous hun!
That is some amazing news, esp with River Island, i always find that their sizes come up dead small (or i'm too fat! lol)....
You better be shouting it from the roof tops hun! Your are such a good CD advert!!!!! :)
Well done!
xxxxxxxxx

Woweee!!! :happy036:

Many congratulations to my LITTLE star :happy096:

xxx

Thanks Sharon I wouldnt have been able to do it without your support xxxxxx

WOWZEE what an achievement!!! Massive well done sweetie:woohoo:

OMG that is sooooo amazing - my first goal is to get into top shop size 16!!!! so your zooming ahead.
Plus lets face it River Island isnt exactly generous with there sizes either, so if its a 12 with room i reckon your a size 10 easy!

Back