Total Solution I will succeed! You just watch me!

Kyle101

Hello all,
Well starting tomorrow (3rd August) i will be starting the VLCD Total Solution with Exante, i am very excited and don't worry i have done similar things before so i know that i am in for!

Why am i doing this? There are a lot of reasons, i was once really skinny not so long ago, i looked good sporting my skinny jeans and my stylish clothing, but then i started to put weight on while doing a degree i hated, away from family, and suffering with depression.

Currently i am on the final stretch of becoming a qualified counsellor, i aim to move to London one day and live within the busy environment and make big strides. I will also be doing a psychology degree this year, as well as numerous courses, still holding down two jobs (one working as an addiction manager ironically), and completing various placements, and i have just turned 23.

There is only one thing holding me back, my weight. I want to be that guy again who people turned to and looked up to, the one that radiated confidence, who stood tall and motivated others, not the person i am no, hiding away, dreading every social interaction, and wearing clothes that fit, not clothes that i have chosen.

I have tackled my depression, and i am now on the right track, i am fully motivated and i am strong. I intend to fully complete this till i get down to the BMI where i am no longer able to carry on, but even then i will ensure i carry on while introducing food and losing weight.

It will be a long journey, but here is to the future, i intend to not only be 100% each day, but until i get down to that BMI minimum.

Also there is a guy i have loved for over 6 years, and i have not let him see me since i have put on the weight, if i lose this weight, i will get some threads, kit myself out and go and ask him out, time cannot wait any longer!

Lets do this., RAWRRRRRRRR!!!! haha

Had a 100% day yesterday and i am doing well so far today, food is not really entering my mind, i do have an e-cig though, so after a few puffs of that i seem to forget any cravings. Here is to another day, if i can get into Ketosis after 3-4 days i feel it will be even easier then. Can't stand these bars though, but my own fault, i need to learn food is a need not a want, these will help me to do that.

Welcome Kyle, and good luck on your journey. You sound really motivated and at only 23, you definitely have age on your side!

Starting the same as you, how are you doing ? lets do this together x x

Starting the same as you, how are you doing ? lets do this together x x
With you there Joanne!! We can both do this :)

Thank you everyone, had another 100% day yesterday and also so far today, it's going better than I thought!! Hopefully when I go back to work next week it will give me a good idea of how my energy levels are :)

We can do this, rawrrr xx

Another 100% day today, i had one of the bars this morning however and i was gagging, it came on randomly, i was fine but my body was like NO, so i will try and have another bar now but it means only two bars..ish consumed today. I hope this was a one off, i have decided that as an insentive it is best to keep going until i have used up all my bars, then evaluate and go on from there, but i will do this, i took this option because of time as well as addressing my eating habits. I have also still not weighed myself, i am going to try and hold out till Tuesday (day before work)m as a boost.

First week's loss is always going to be the best and always a boost ^^ Though if some of the bars are not agreeing with you, maybe it's best not to have them? The reaction doesn't sound nice.. :(

Back