Im so excited :)

Sharpalina

Hey Everyone,

I found this forum last wk, but its only since this morning my account has been validated and im now able to post! yay :D

I started lipotrim last Monday, so today is my first weigh in and im so excited (going to go down to chemist on my lunch break) . It was a hard first wk but without reading all of the wonderful posts on this everyday i dont think i would have made it through. This is my second time to do Lipotrim, I lost 3 stone the first time i done it but over two years put it all back on, Now this time im not only determined to lose the weight but im determined to keep it off too!!! TBH dont know how i got through it last time without this site, Reading all ye'r stories are really an ispiration and im amazed with all the good work ye've done so far! So thank you very much and wish me luck today, hopefully i'll be back later with some good news for everyone!! XxxxX

Hi Sharpalina, welcome and good luck today- I can't wait to hear how you've done at your first WI!

same as that best of luck dont forget to let us kno ! ;)

Hi Sharpalina

Welcome and hope all goes well at the WI today. I am sure if you have stuck to the plan 100% you will have a good weight loss.

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Take care

Thanks a million everyone for your kind wishes, Dont worry i wont forget i'll be straight onto this as soon as i get back!!

Just a quick que. Does anyone feel very weak on Lipotrim? Last time i done it, i dont remember feeling weak at all! But this time it takes so much out of me even to do the simpliest things, It comes and goes and passes eventually but just wanted to check im not alone on this one ?? :) xx

welcome and good luck for weigh in!

8&1/4 lbs gone!! yay!! im delighted!! :bliss::bliss:

:woohoo: How fantastic is that!!!! Best of luck in week 2.

Back