I'm so excited

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 9 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

My brother has just texted me, him and his girlfriend have just gone to the hospital she (thinks) shes in labour. I hope so! Will keep you posted.:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

hi donna your be an aunty soon, hope the labours not to long.
    xx

4. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

I hope it's not too long. Just our local hospital are super strict with their visiting. between 3-4pm. I have to be at work at 2.30pm tomorrow, so not sure what Im going to do. Ive waited 9 months, I can't wait much longer!lol

5. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

good luck :)

6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Wow, Aunty Donna very soon, hope it's a good birth and I'm sure he or she will be beautiful xx

7. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Well, the latest is she's 3 CM dialated ans contractions every 2 minutes. How exciting.

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

good luck let us no how they get on and hope they are well x

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Well any sign???

10. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Yes, They had a boy at 1.03am this morning and called him Liam. I phoned work, and they've agreed that I can go in an hour late, so I can go and see him briefly before work. I'm so happy.

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Congratulations new aunty. Congratulations to the new parents too and welcome to baby Liam

12. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Ive only seen 1 small photo of him, so can't wait until 3pm to see him in the flesh, have a great big cuddle, and take lots of photos!

13. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

awwwwwwwwww congratulations to you and your family x x x x

14. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Ah bless. Congratulations to you all.

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Congratualtions!! newborns are just sooooo cute

16. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

ooohh how exciting!!! I love being an auntie.

Congratulations x

17. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :D

18. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Congratulations Auntie! Now what about all the important details like weight, length etc etc??!! I hope you have had a lovely time seeing your nephew for the first time.

I am off to see my new grandchildren this afternoon as they are now allowed out of their incubators for an hour at a time to be held by mummy and daddy.

I just love new babies!
    x