I'm so excited

Dietingdon

Silver Member
My brother has just texted me, him and his girlfriend have just gone to the hospital she (thinks) shes in labour. I hope so! Will keep you posted.:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

I hope it's not too long. Just our local hospital are super strict with their visiting. between 3-4pm. I have to be at work at 2.30pm tomorrow, so not sure what Im going to do. Ive waited 9 months, I can't wait much longer!lol

Wow, Aunty Donna very soon, hope it's a good birth and I'm sure he or she will be beautiful xx

good luck let us no how they get on and hope they are well x

Yes, They had a boy at 1.03am this morning and called him Liam. I phoned work, and they've agreed that I can go in an hour late, so I can go and see him briefly before work. I'm so happy.

Ive only seen 1 small photo of him, so can't wait until 3pm to see him in the flesh, have a great big cuddle, and take lots of photos!

ooohh how exciting!!! I love being an auntie.

Congratulations x

Congratulations Auntie! Now what about all the important details like weight, length etc etc??!! I hope you have had a lovely time seeing your nephew for the first time.

I am off to see my new grandchildren this afternoon as they are now allowed out of their incubators for an hour at a time to be held by mummy and daddy.

I just love new babies!
x

Back