I'm so glad to be back on my CD

Marylyn

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I cooked and I ate the Christmas dinner to be sociable - honest.

Then I enjoyed some sweet carbs, I enjoyed these sweet things too much.

The good news is that even though my scales showed about a 4/5 lb increase on Boxing Day - I shed it all in 2 days by sole-sourcing.

So CD deserves the loudest hip hip hurray for that.

I just love my milkshakes - and the powder that you add to the water makes it so easy - sparkling is nice.

So if you want to get back to your diets - do it sooner than later - I feel so much better since I started again.

Marylyn xx

Nice one Marylyn :cool: I adore the water flavourings as well - got summer berry at home and sunshine orange at work! :p Bring on the New Year! :)

Thanks D_Q and Nick.

With just a stone to lose this will be the first New Year that I know will really work as far as a diet is concerned.

Every other year my resolution was doomed, because I needed a vlcd, but I was always too scared of them.

Of course I now realise there was no need for me to ever worry, LT and CD are perfectly designed for my type of problem.

Nick my birthday is the day after yours and I want to have my Audrey Hepburn figure for then.

Isn't Cambridge just brilliant?

Marylyn xx

Last edited:
Hi Marilyn,

What a lovely and positive post hun - gives me motivation!

I am a serial restarter and I have been off CD for 5 weeks now due to being constantly ill with different things.
I am restarting again on monday and I seriously cannot wait. I always feel so much better when I am on CD.

So well done for getting straight back into it and best wishes on your journey.

xx

Thanks Julie

Sorry that you've been unwell. My husband and son have had nasty viruses this month.

Touch wood my immunity seems to be keeping them at bay.

Good Luck for your re-start. Cambridge is so good, I just love it.

Marylyn xx

Thanks D_Q. Saw Audrey in "Funny Face", one of my Xmas DVD's. Wish I could afford Hubert Givenchy's fashion. She looked fab in those 50's styles.

M xx

Thanks Julie

Sorry that you've been unwell. My husband and son have had nasty viruses this month.

Touch wood my immunity seems to be keeping them at bay.

Good Luck for your re-start. Cambridge is so good, I just love it.

Marylyn xx

Thanks hun - I just seem to have been ill constantly on and off for 4 weeks. It all started when I fainted a couple of times over a weekend - then the flu - then something demonic! thats the only way I can describe it - total major depression - then sore throat and now I am just getting over a chest infection! Nice month!

Best wishes for the New Year hunni.

xx

Ah but just think honey, when you get to goal you can get the high street version and turn yourself into a mini Audrey! ;)

D_Q, You know the little black dress that Audrey wore in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"? That dress was sold at auction recently for £410,000.00.

Well, I know someone who is a great dressmaker and I definitely want a copy made later in 2007. Long black gloves, sheer elegance.

Are you doin' o.k?

Marylyn xxx

Thanks hun - I just seem to have been ill constantly on and off for 4 weeks. It all started when I fainted a couple of times over a weekend - then the flu - then something demonic! thats the only way I can describe it - total major depression - then sore throat and now I am just getting over a chest infection! Nice month!

Best wishes for the New Year hunni.

Thanks again Julie,

My sympathies are with you. My darling husband has just started with yet another cold this very week after getting over the other virus.

Goodness knows how I've avoided catching these viruses; I keep touching wood and hope that I can stay healthy. A sore throat is such a wretched thing. It really makes you realise how we take our healthy throats for granted when they become sore.

Take plenty of rest to help the antibodies fight the baddies in your system.

Hoping to hear news of good health soon.

Regards Marylyn xxx

Back