i'm so happy

ninababes

Gold Member
Awwww - you look beautiful!!! (even if I had to turn my head side-ways to see!! lol)

What a fairytale bride!

oooops forgot to turn them round lol nevermind and thankyou :)

Nina you look absolutely scrummy babes, what a beautiful bride you are going to be.

Georgie
x

Thanks...it's really spurred me on to stick with it i've had 3 l of water today and i'm on day 6 of no chocolate or crisps :)

Oh Nina you look fabulous!

Well done on your losses so far and also on phasing out the chocolate and crisps. I cleared out our fridge and cupboards on Thursday - there was too much calorific naughtiness trying to get in my belly :eek: and I figure if its not in the house I can't eat it :cool:.

You already look amazing in your beautiful dress - can't wait to see the next set of pic's.

Oh Nina. Gorgeous shoes! Gorgeous dress! Very gorgeous you!!! You look fabulous:cool:

Wonderful pics Nina

I reckon on three take-ins! Any advance on three anyone?

Nina , Lovely photos , you can do it .. keep going girl ! Done well so far !

Wow what a difference you look gorgeous - and your dress is soooo lovely! You'll be needing it taking in by the time you get married!

Corinne x

Aww thanks everyone you've made me all smily again :) I'm hoping when it comes in in May it'll need an awful lot of alteration hehe :) oooh and my h2b took me out for a carvery Tea which is allowed on the 1200plan and i only had turkey, sprouts and gravy :)

Thanks D-Q.....my swelling hasnt gone down yet though....only lost 1lb of it meep :(

You look absolutely lovely!! Well done on your 3 stones.

Nina!!!

So sorry missed your pics last night, had to go to the panto!

You look absolutely flippin amazing. Loving the collar bones & no/strapless bra compared to the before pics. Also, congrats on your figure - you look very in proportion and your waist looks brill.

Can't wait to see the final fitting.

I'm hoping you're feeling a bit better???

x

Back