I'm so hungry I could almost eat ma own bogies!GROSSSSSSS

Hi everyone,
Well - I got through my first day but was sooooooooo hungry and indigestion last night I coulda almost eaten me own bogies hahaha!yuck
I am so proud that I have done one day - this really is a day at a time journey. I think I have to stop looking at the whole trip and just take it day by day to succeed and hopefully, like you have all said, it will get easier.
I have a kinda niggling headache - not quite a headache but verging if you know what I mean!
I stayed in bed as long as I could today and only just had my first shake so I can have my last one later tonight!!! Have done a pint of water but still finding that hard - just pushing it down me as much as I can.
WELL.....
Day 2 already and before I know it, it will be day 7.
I'm kind of excited, nervous, worried, but mostly so much hoping to lose all this fat and feel like I used to and, more importantly, take the pressure off my joints and back so the arthritis gets better and not so much pain.
Forgot to tell youze - I'm getting married 30th August so I have something worthwhile to work towards - no waddling down the aisle for me!!!!!lol
Thanks for all your support - it has really encouraged me and got me through yesterday.:)

THIS IS OUR YEAR - ONWARDS AND INWARDS!

Tansyxxxx

You really need to keep yourself busy in these first few days and glug down that water - as much as you can. this will ease any headaches and any hunger you get.
Good luck
peachy

You'll hear it a million times, but the water really will help with hunger and headaches, and it WILL get easier to drink :)

congrats on your wedding - you'll be a gorgeous slim bride by then :)

xx

Congatulations on your wedding Tansy :D i bet your so looking forward to it.

You'll be lovely and slim by then im sure of it no i know it!! sending good luck vibes your way.

Yay! I'm getting married on 30th August too. How are your plans coming along? You'll find them great distractions from food if you're anything like me, and it is also really helping me having a goal in sight. Afterall, if I couldn't lose weight for my wedding, then I would live to regret it forever.

Good luck!

WOW!

Wow - Pony, many many congratulations on your wedding.
I'm excited but haven't made that many plans yet - tried a few dresses on but couldn't fit into them so got demoralised and decided to lose some weight first and THEN go for it.
Mine will be a low key affair - just family and close friends cos this isn't my first time.
But still - after my hubby died I never thought I would find love again and my fiance is the reason I managed to give up smoking after 30 years (nearly been a year without smoking now) and he's encouraging me on this diet without ever mentioning that I've put on weight. In fact, if it works for me then he'll be doing it himself!!!
Come on girl - we WILL do this!
Best wishes to you and everyone and many thanks for everyone's words of encouragement and replies to my thread.
Tansyx

weight.png

Tansy
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. That gives you plenty of time to lose the pounds. Take it a day at a time and some days are much harder than others. Days three and four were my worst in the first week but everyone is different.
Irene xx

Back