• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm so mad at myself!!!

I've just completed week 1 and lost 10lb & have been so happy all day. Then - time to make a meal for my sons & I found myself 'tasting' so much it would have filled a plate. GRRR!

I wasn't even hungry!

I'm trying to distract myself now because the temptation to cave in is so strong...

Feel like such an idiot! :mad:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Tomorrow is a new day start again but don't ruin it by having anymore tonight and well done for admitting it honey xxx

sue121

always lurkin around!
aww dont worry hun just get drinkin ya water and get back on track 2 morrow xx

Thanks - you're right & it really helps to have someone being the voice of reason.
Just frustrated with myself (serves me right for feeling smug all day!)
Am off for a glass of fizzy water now -
Woo Hoo!!!

Morning well done on your 1st 10lbs thats fab, Today is a new day hope you wake up positive and ready to go again dont beat yourself up too much it could have been a lot worse and if you feel crap you may end up eating more. Good luck x

Thanks - you're right. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself last night I think, but posting instead of bingeing was the best thing I could have done.

You're all fantastic & thanks so much for the encouragement. Feel much better today - thinking maybe I can do this after all!!!:)