I'm so mad at myself!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jessie B, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jessie B

Jessie B Full Member

I've just completed week 1 and lost 10lb & have been so happy all day. Then - time to make a meal for my sons & I found myself 'tasting' so much it would have filled a plate. GRRR!

I wasn't even hungry!

I'm trying to distract myself now because the temptation to cave in is so strong...

Feel like such an idiot! :mad:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tomorrow is a new day start again but don't ruin it by having anymore tonight and well done for admitting it honey xxx
  4. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

aww dont worry hun just get drinkin ya water and get back on track 2 morrow xx
  5. Jessie B

Jessie B Full Member

Thanks - you're right & it really helps to have someone being the voice of reason.
    Just frustrated with myself (serves me right for feeling smug all day!)
    Am off for a glass of fizzy water now -
    Woo Hoo!!!
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

make sure and drink plenty of water to flush it through :) well done on the 10lbs
  7. Jessie B

Jessie B Full Member

Cheers Becky
  8. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Morning well done on your 1st 10lbs thats fab, Today is a new day hope you wake up positive and ready to go again dont beat yourself up too much it could have been a lot worse and if you feel crap you may end up eating more. Good luck x
  9. Jessie B

Jessie B Full Member

Thanks - you're right. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself last night I think, but posting instead of bingeing was the best thing I could have done.

You're all fantastic & thanks so much for the encouragement. Feel much better today - thinking maybe I can do this after all!!!:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.