I'm so stressed I'm shaking.

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
I won't go into full details, just Husbands car, conservatory, children, men (conservatory men x 2 & delivery man x 1) & PMT aaarrrhhh.
I need a holiday, I need a rest from it all, take me away someone!
Thats better, little rant over.
I now know how to deal with problems & stress, come on here & express myself that stops me eating or thinking of food, thank you minimins.

I'm not shaking as much now & at least I wasn't cold for a while, but I don't recommend that as a way to keep warm though guys. LOL

Thanks Helen, that made me laugh!

;) Why don't you go and beat the sh*t out of your pillow? Or scream into it? Always helps!
Mrs P

Breathe in and smile, breathe out and smile, breathe in and smile, breathe out and kick something soft very hard! But whatever you do don't kick the conservatory!

Hope you're feeling a little brighter now - I got a surprise totm today and feel all jittery and jangly and narky.

Cath

Thanks everyone I'm feeling better now, I can't believe I got an urge to stop at the chip shop as I passed it earlier, ugh I bet they would have tasted foul!! At least thats what I'm telling myself.

Aww Cherry,
pleased to hear you're feeling calmer now, and bloomin well done for resisting the chip shop :D

*BIG BIG HUG* Glad ur feeling better...well done for passin the chip shop I know I wouldnt have!! lol:)

Back