I'm so stuck

oasis6918

Gold Member
Well as many of you probably have done too I've jumped over from slimming world. I was doing sw but I'm on maternity leave and can't afford all the fresh foods you need anymore. I buy WW meals for tea as they are cheap and WW biscuits and crisps so I thought I'd give WW a go again as I have done it before.

I just can't afford classes at the minute and I'm wondering how I work out how many propoints I'm allowed daily? And also if it's still 49 weekly? I weigh 16st5lb's and I'm 26 and 5ft 4 if anyone can help me work it out.

Tia x

Hi Tia,

Just worked it out on my calculator for you and it says 35 daily and yes you do still have 49 weekly. Thinking about going back to ww myself so let me know how you get on.

Good luck,
Dan

good luck!

Hi hun

I remember you from the SW boards and think you may have been on the sf ones a few weeks ago? I like sf shakes but feel like I'm missing out on something so I'm joining ww tonight x

BeckyT said:
Hi hun

I remember you from the SW boards and think you may have been on the sf ones a few weeks ago? I like sf shakes but feel like I'm missing out on something so I'm joining ww tonight x

Hi Becky!
I remember you from SW boards too! Ive been on WW now for 2 weeks! :)

Love2bSlim said:
Hi Becky!
I remember you from SW boards too! Ive been on WW now for 2 weeks! :)

I remember you too!!! Have you got a diary on there? If so I'll have a nosey!

How are you finding ww compared to SW?

BeckyT said:
I remember you too!!! Have you got a diary on there? If so I'll have a nosey!

How are you finding ww compared to SW?

No I haven't done a diary, I joined on line so just plodding through on there.

Obviously the portion size issue is better on WW...I was on carb overload on SW. I know it works but eating as much as I was and justifying it as "free", I'm not suprised I wasn't loosing!!

I lost 4lb last week (week 1) & feel a lot less bloated than with SW so far.

How are you finding it?

Well today is my first day and I've enjoyed it. I like the fact that I have to think about what i'm doing and it's taxing my brain which is good!

Do you go on the ww forum on the ww website? x

Last edited:
I agree Becky. My past diets have been so restricted, I gave up. With this, I can eat anything, but within ny points.

Back