Im so stupid!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
After having a week off i finally got back into ketosis yesterday and guess what....youv got it.....i cheated and kicked myself out of it!! AHHHHHHH i could hit myself!
I dont know why i ate, it was a fish finger and some chicken dippers that my little boy didnt want. Im finding it so hard to get back into it 100% and whats annoying me the most is the fact that i want to lose this weight and iv only got 8 weeks left so whats my problem?!?!?!?! :cry:

ohh pizzle you are struggling aren't you...can you spend some time identifying the things that are triggering you to "cheat". When it comes to eating leftovers I was told once would you eat those if a total stranger had left them.....that kinda worked.
Have you got a dream board up...I am buidling mine now....things I would like to wear....words/phrases that inspire me.....rewards I will give myself, feelings about losing the weight etc etc. It may be good to put one up in the house that you can make yourself read before putting anything in your mouth other than LT xx

I dont have a clue why i ate the food i just wanted to taste something nice!!! I HATE FOOD

if its just nicking the leftovers that is a problem buy a cheap bottle of washing up liquid or poster paint (or anything else you cant eat) when you kid says full up or had enough or whatever say are you sure because its going straight in the bin if they say yes then just cover everything on the plate with whatever it is you bought and tada you cant pick at it :)

youll find it hard to get back into not picking now but you can do it yuo know you can x

:) good luck with it pizzle, thats sounds like a gud idea genie genie, it is hard when the kids leave stuff, my dog loves me at th mo..lol she gets all the left overs, Chin up hun x x:hug99:

Thanks guys, im really going to try to do it 110% as of today AND NO MORE EATING!!!! hopefully ill get into ketosis quickly again and i deffinatly wont break it again (fingers crossed!)

Right Pizzle -me and you -doing this today! We're getting right back into it and kickin some Lt ass ok?! We absolutely can do this so lets stop our dithering and get bloody well on with it? You in?

Definatly!!!! :) 110% as of today and we forget about our slips and get on with getting that slimmer bod!!!

YYYEEEOOO!! BRING AWN THE PAAAIINNN!!!! lol :) ;)

At least now if i do eat anything im not just failing myself im failing you too, im not going to do that so im 100% sure ill get over this blip as of today!! :) :) :)

exactly lol -if I cheat it gives you license to as well and I'm not bringing anyone down with me so we may as well just get on with making ourselves gorgeous eh? ;)

sounds like you have had lots of great advice from everyone,anyway good luck getting back on track.... Caz xx

Can I join the challenge :)
I need that 'competition' ;-)
Pizzle I have 2 toddlers & by god its hard to not lick my fingers after taking the left over chocolate off them or pinching that piece of bread they left.
Have your 'sins' definately taken you outta keto?
Just take the kitchen bin to your son & throw it straight in rather than having to walk across the room with food.
Good luck hun YOU CAN DO THIS!!
Niki
x

Iv got ketostix so im definatly out of ketosis, well i was this morning when i used my last stick so i dont know if im in or out now. The only challenge we're doing is not cheating!!! join if you want the more the merrier :)

It depends what you eat, a slice of bread can kick you out as soon as you eat it really!

I am up for it :)
I did LT years ago & didnt pop owt in my mouth other than shakes & water, its so much harder this time round so need that challenge to keep me motivated at moment.
Good luck hun
Niki

Great, well welcome to the challenge!!! :)

Back