Im so unhappy,please help me................

Hi Elaine, I have only just read this thread hun!!! Like the others have said, remember how well you have done and what an inspiration to others you are. Ok so you might have come off and you might have gained a little but you did it once and you can do it again! Believe in yourself and it will happen :)

Tomorrow is my final restart too. I want this more than anything, for so many reasons and seem to manage a week or so here and then nothing :( Not this time, this is "THE" time eh!

Good luck for tomorrow and as everyone has said, here is the right place to be when you are having a wobble. I tend to lurk more than anything because I feel SO bad being the constant restarter but honestly you know how lovely everyone is here and how the support is something that money can't buy....unlike that fab new outfit that you will be able to get in to for xmas ;)

Take care Elaine xxx

Hello lovely,

I am exactly the same- i was doing fab then came off and found it so so hard to get back into. I was fine all day but then evening came and i was jst binging all the time. it made me so so unhappy, i had put on 5lbs.
Anyway this past week i've been doing something which i never even did on cd before! i've been doing aam week. just stepping myself into it and its going great. the scales are moving and im in ketosis and feeling great to start ssing next week. i think cutting food out totally and ssing was too much for me when i had had the holiday from it and so aam i started doing grudgingly but i think i will really thank myself for it!
i really hope u find urself again as i know it tough it is---its something u want so so badly but just keep ruining and then straight after eating u feel so angry and disappointed. i hated feeling this way and knew i had to stop it as it wasnt healthy for my body or my mind. i really hope u can get back on and dont ever feel ashamed to post-- this forum is for "support" not to judge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Elaine, you can do it hun!!! You've just got to make it through the first week. Don't beat yourself up about what has gone before, it's in the past, today is day is a new day. Big Hugs xxx:girlpower:

I know exactly how you feel as I have done the same the the past 3 years running - it's always a holiday for me too!!

You've done really well and 10 lbs is really good (it'll be gone in no time)

You sound like your head is in the right place, which is half the battle, so I'm sure you'll do great this time

xx

Elaine, i'm so sorry to hear you've been struggling these last few weeks.
You've done so well and you need to try and remember what motivated you. I know you don't have a holiday to look forward to but just think how you'll feel once you hit your target.
You just need to get your head back into and your body will soon follow.
Hope today's going ok?

Good luck for today Elaine. I hope you're having a great day so far :D

Oh just read your original post...Sorry to hear that you are struggling to get back on track.Good luck with your restart and if you really can't do it try doing an SS+week to get you back on track.
Although I never blipped or had a break on SS,since I started working up the plans and came out of Ketosis I have found it very difficult....if you need any support I'm around all the time at the moment so MSN me if you need to get rid of an hour!

Back