IM SO UPSET

gonnabesmall

is doin this
Weighed this morning and ive sts AGAIN.a fortnight ago i had a 7lb gain so after that weigh in i done a green week,didnt cheat ,weighed everything out exactly ,had no more than 6 syns a day,ate as much fruit and veg as poss weighed and sts,so this week i thought id go back to ee,was really strict with myself done the same as before,plently of fruit and veg,even drank green tea..which is supposed to speed up weight loss.Plenty of running around with the children home ,4 under 8,hard work , he he,.
Anyway weighed this morning and im still the same.
Dont know what to do,i vary meals as much as i can,so im not eating the same,i do have a diary on here,and previously ee i was having great losses from 1lb to maybe 3lb a week,not every week but the thought of being so good for a fortnight and staying the same is so frustrating.
its not even tom :(

I can understand your frustration, but step back a minute and look how much you've lost already! And you're so close to target now! This may be the reason that things have become a little slow for you, people always seem to struggle towards the end of their journey, but keep with it and the weight will eventually come off.

Have you tried doing some red days? I've been doing them quite a lot this week and the end of last week and I feel like it's making more of a difference. I will take a peek at your food diary in a minute and see if I can offer suggestions.

Don't beat yourself up about it, stick to the plan and remember how far you've come. You should be really proud of yourself :)

aaw thanks,i did think about doin a couple of red days,but meat is soooooo expensive and theres 6 of us,not enough ha ha.might give it a go though ,see what happens,surley i cant sts for a 3rd week ,can i?
i always used to feel so hungry on red days.
thank you for the kind words.
when i weighed this morning and found i was the same,i was really annoyed and the 1st thing i thought was ,right im going on minimins to get some advise,as my partner dosent really understand and everyone here is so helpfull x

You sound like me, we may have the curse of 9 pounds remaining! I have been the same for 2 weeks now aswell. Staying the same is not ideal but I think you just have to think that once we get to target we have to maintain that forever. In the last 2 weeks no we havent lost any weight but havent gained any either - surely this is the name of the game!!

My advice is to keep going and it will happen. My consulant just says to trust in the plan so thats what im trying to do :) Try not to beat yourself up about it because if your doing everything you can then there is no sense in worrying about it. Im sure your not doing anything wrong so just keep doing more of the same and fingers crossed next week will be a happy weigh in :)

xx

thank you for those words of wisdom.i get so cross with myself because ive lost this weight once and its annoying to try and shift it for the 2nd time.i know its my fault that i gained so i have no one to blame but myself,but still 2 weeks on plan and staying the same.i have heard people say though that when youve lost quite a bit of weight it gets harder but b4 this massive gain i had the weight seemed to come off quite well,even with little cheats .o well here we go AGAIN

I think I know the feeling. I have lost weight before and put it all back on. It is annoying but this time will not be like that, we have been there done that so I for one will NOT be doing it again :)

Personally im getting the feeling the last 9 pounds is going to be a mission but will definately get there. You must be feeling so much better in yourself already. I know I do, wearing clothes that used to fit me again and not worrying so much about how massive my ass is looking lol. Just a matter of time, not a race is it :)

Good luck for next weigh in, will have fingers crossed for you

xx

Im sorry to read that you have sts Hun after all the hard work I know that you have put in.
Perhaps your body doesnt want to loose those last 9 lbs? I know you have said that you were once the weight that you have set your target for, but sadly as we get older it gets more and more difficult to loose the weight and our bodies change shape more than the weight changes :(
Its fantastic that you have gone from a size 18/20 to a size 10/12 and that in itself is amazing! Keep trying and varying your meals and it will come off eventually.

xxx

thank you for those words of wisdom.i get so cross with myself because ive lost this weight once and its annoying to try and shift it for the 2nd time.i know its my fault that i gained so i have no one to blame but myself,but still 2 weeks on plan and staying the same.i have heard people say though that when youve lost quite a bit of weight it gets harder but b4 this massive gain i had the weight seemed to come off quite well,even with little cheats .o well here we go AGAIN

It is very annoying when things slow down or plateau. I am having a hard time this week after my weekend off last week. I really do want to lose the 3 pound I put on but am not feeling inspired at all.:(

This is easy when all is good. These tough times are, I guess, what decides if we have the resolve to be slim for life.

Good luck with the rest of the week.:)

aaw thanks,i did think about doin a couple of red days,but meat is soooooo expensive and theres 6 of us,not enough ha ha.might give it a go though ,see what happens,surley i cant sts for a 3rd week ,can i?
i always used to feel so hungry on red days.
thank you for the kind words.
when i weighed this morning and found i was the same,i was really annoyed and the 1st thing i thought was ,right im going on minimins to get some advise,as my partner dosent really understand and everyone here is so helpfull x

No problem, I hope you're feeling better about it all now.

I do meat free red days with soy meat and tofu. If you like eggs you could do some egg based dishes as well, tends to be a lot cheaper and goes a long way. I still have some carbs while I'm on red, using them as my healthy extras and they tend to keep the hunger pangs at bay.

Good luck!

I'm back on plan after being off plan for three weeks with a massive 6lb weight gain! i put back on all that i had lost in my month of rejoining! It's so annoying because I got very close to target last year and had to leave. I am hoping for a great loss this week tho cos in my first week I lost 4lb.

Back