Im so upset

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I feel so emotional, i am looking after my baby neice at her own house. My sister said can you make sure that the house looks like no one has been here today so she dont have to explain to her partner that im here.
All the help i gave the financially and thats the thanks i get, so when little one wakes up, im going to sit at my nan's. I feel so used and they supposed to be my family.

On top of that i keep thinking im getting nowhere on the losing weight front, i know you all keep telling me not to compare but i cant help it, why is it im not having big losses:tear_drop:

I dont know i suppose im just feeling sorry for myself again!:tear_drop:

hun if i was u id satrt putting my foot down when it comes to ur sis cause id freak!! family or not u cant be a pushover!!
hope u have a better day xx

Hi Lynn
Try not to be upset.
As for your weightloss if you stick to it it will come off. If you want it bad enough it will come off.

Go and buy yourself a book called "The Secret" I am just listening to it now again ( I bought the cd's) its all about the power of thought.

Remember your thoughts create your reality.

Hang in there lady!
Hugs

.Why is your sis frightened of hubby finding out ? Have something similar going on with a member of my family but think it has something to do with them thinking that its a sign of them not coping when they are doing brill maybe something similar going on .Not much help sorry ,I just enjoy the baby and ignor all the other adult screwed up c*ap

Her boyfriend has never liked me because i bonded looking after there eldest daughter who i looked after since she was a tiny baby, she is 21/2 now and he put her in nursery, so i dont have her at all, but i have looked after both of them, for the past 3 weeks on a wednesday while he has been away with work, basically used me.

I think considering you are going out of your way to her house, the least she could do is make you feel comfortable in it. I'm so sorry your not feeling great hun, but you may very well need to have a word with your sister. Chin up, we're all here whenever you need us.

Put your foot down girl. If you are good enough to have your neices when it suits your sister then it shouldn't be a case of doing it "under cover".

If your brother in law sees that they do actually need you then he may change his attitude.

You are after all their Aunty - where's the issue with that?!

xx

i may be out of order here but IMO i think your sister is bang out of order treating you like this. Your ok to look after the child as long as he doesnt find out, sneaking about behind his back incase he doesnt like it. She wants to be damn grateful you looking after the child after whats happened in the past with her husband.
He needs you more than you need him and he might see that.

stand up for yourself chick coz it'll keep happening otherwise, i know they are your nieces but really, you deserve better. and he sounds like a jealous person..

you can hear from you posts thats its getting you down, have a word with them both chick, sit them both down and just explain, if he wont speak to you then just sit your sister down and explain, im sure she'll understand.

on the weight loss front, look at what you've lost upto now, dont say youve failed because you havent, not at all, your doing so well with it.. keep going with it

sorry you are feeling so upset, i would be. here are some ((((hugs)))) and you really need to speak to your sister, this situation could get out of hand, it is very painful for you and it is not fair at all, what they are doing to you. with the weight loss, remember, we all lost it at different rates.

Hi Cheers everyone.
If i dont get my childminding fees what im owed, i wont be looking after my niece anymore, as much as i love the kids, im also trying to run a business, for the time being i will look for another job, as childminding is a bit dead atm.

You are right i should put my foot down, its been going on too long, infact over 2 years. It has to stop! Right now.

At the end of the day they need me more than i need them kind of. If they send her to another childminder they will realise that i was cheap compared to what they will be charged full fee's i was charging less than half fee and im ofsted registered childminder.
xxxx

I really have nothing to add, so just giving you a big hug!:)

Complicated

Lynn, I know you love the kids and it's not their fault -but- there's a lot going on
there- it seems as though the boyfriend is jealous and your sister is either scared of him or under his influence or both.
You need to separate your job and your family otherwise this will continue to domnate your life and your unhappiness will get in the way of you being yourself and losing the weight you want to.
I know it's easy for me to say and hard to do and family things are always
so complicated.
Good luck.:character00148:

Lynn, I know you love the kids and it's not their fault -but- there's a lot going on
there- it seems as though the boyfriend is jealous and your sister is either scared of him or under his influence or both.
You need to separate your job and your family otherwise this will continue to domnate your life and your unhappiness will get in the way of you being yourself and losing the weight you want to.
I know it's easy for me to say and hard to do and family things are always
so complicated.
Good luck.:character00148:
Hi Lynn:)

I do agree with Slendablenda here honey. If this issue isn't dealt with then it's likely to keep having a negative impact on you, your happiness and weight loss.

I hope there is some breakthrough for you soon,

Lacey..xx:)

Can't choose your family can you:sigh:
As much as I love my family they can be unsupportive - my mum keeps asking am I sure I'm well on this diet, while my sistwer's comment is 'it's alright for you I could be slim if I could pay £66 per week - I'm a single mum you know.' I may have a partner but I also have two kids rather than just the one - one of which is a rapidly growing teenager, so I think in terms of numbers we're even. I also work bloody hard for what I've got and am proud of my weight loss, and have not relied on anyone else to get it. Tell your sister if she can't appreciate you then you can do without the hassle - just tell her partner where to get off!

Jealousy - what an entirely wasted emotion!!!!

"s'alright for some...." that phrase always windsme up. If you wnat something - go get it. If you have to - work for it.

You should be proud of what you have Karen, and what you do, and succeed at. Others just like to bring some people donw to make themselves feel more adequate. Shame really.

Good on you for not letting it get to you too much. :)

Back