im soo hungry today!! (warning food talk)

vonpeeky

im soo hungry today!! i have had a scambled egg as i was about to eat my own arm off... ok maybe half a piece of bacon as well... erghhh but all i want to do is eat!! i have my weigh in on monday and i soo dont want to wreck it!
im pretty sure its all mental and to do with the compulsive eater in me... but arghh!! ive downed a pint of water had a nap but all i want to do is eat chicken....
i hate the way i do this this is because i went to my oa meeting and started y 36 days 100% challenge so my brain is rebelling ... erghhhhhhhhh

Try your best not to give in. If you can hang in there it becomes easier as the days go on. It is so hard I know and especially hard if you have to be out and around food. Stay strong and know that there are a lot of posters here who understand what you are going through and will support you.

im soo hungry today!! i have had a scambled egg as i was about to eat my own arm off... ok maybe half a piece of bacon as well... erghhh but all i want to do is eat!! i have my weigh in on monday and i soo dont want to wreck it!
im pretty sure its all mental and to do with the compulsive eater in me... but arghh!! ive downed a pint of water had a nap but all i want to do is eat chicken....
i hate the way i do this this is because i went to my oa meeting and started y 36 days 100% challenge so my brain is rebelling ... erghhhhhhhhh
fight back... and remind yourself of weigh in on monday..

good luck I know it aint easy at all x

I know how hard it can be sometimes, but consider how you will feel about it after. Will you feel regret?

If it's too much to take it day by day, then take it minute by minute. Make the choice not to do it this minute and tell yourself you can wait 5 more. Then do the same again after 5 minutes...

It's all about baby steps. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! *hugs*

Thank u soo much ladies!! Today is a minute by minute day. I hate ThT 5yr old tantrum ur head has about food. My wk 3 weigh in on Monday will be good! Deep breathing and bow bubba is in bed I'm closing the kitchen door and having a bath. Thank you soo much guys!

Hey, that's what we're here for, right? Support for each other :)

*hugs*

Keep going and remember why you started this journey? Not to stop before you have arrived - thats no fun.

Dawn
xx

Back