Im sooo hungry

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pizzle84, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    I haven't wanted to eat in 8 weeks but now im sooooo hungry. I think its because im ill but if i think of having a shake i literally run to the bathroom to be sick!! Its such a horrible feeling being ill and starving! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. denajane

denajane Full Member

aww hun hope you feel better soon think we have little reserve to get sick and it hits us hard, you will get through it just think of how far you have come xx

4. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    I know but id love some toast or scrammbled eggs just to settle my stomach! oh well

5. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    My mum used to give me dry crackers. Do whatever you need to do to feel better sweetie. xxx

6. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    I haven't had any shakes since monday and the thought of them makes me feel sick but i soooo dont want to eat...but i do!! booo hoooo this is horrible

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.