Im SOOOO hungry

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I'm on day 7, I'm all drank out with water, neither that or coffee is curbing the hunger! I've got nearly 3 hours before I allow myself my last drink of hot choc. If I have it now, I'll be hungry later! What on earth can I do?! I dont want to blow it with my weigh-in tomorrow :cry:

Do you have any low sodium bullion? A hot cup of that always helps me.

MM

Do you have any low sodium bullion? A hot cup of that always helps me.

MM

I was going to suggest the same thing x

What about a nice long soak in the bath with bubbles and candles? Maybe read a book in there to pass some time?

Good luck for your WI Xx

I dont have an bullion but did make flavoured water into jelly to make me think I'm eating - thats failed and so has the recent soak in the bath :(

Hummmm... would a Coke Zero help?

If you are desperate have half a pack. My first 3 days I had an extra pack, or part of one and it really helped without effecting ketosis, and is better than caving in and eating stuff you shouldn't. Good luck, you can do it!!

I've just made my hot choc, Im hoping that'll work :(

Hope it helps fill the gap x

I can sympathise, I'm only on my 1st day and obviously didn't spread my shakes out properly cos I'm feeling peckish. So hiding in bed with a cup of tea and a book hoping to take my mind off it. Need to be more sensible tomorrow

Ta!

Hope you feel better now, but if I were you I would buy some Boullion in case you get hungry again, I had a cup before lunch this morning,it really is lovely x

I agree with above! I bought some Bullion today and yum! i wish i had it from the start....£1.49 from Asda with the wheat and gluten free aisle x

I think its just an off-day, feeling ok now :)

Back