1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Im soooo proud of myself :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by qbeewar, 10 January 2010 Social URL.

1. qbeewar

qbeewar Well-Known Member

Last night was my best friends leaving party, shes going to america for 6 months. Despite the extreme looming depression and hunger I didnt eat any of the party food, including those little fresh cream eclairs that I can pack away no problem! :D I drank no alcohol as I knew I would need some syns for later, I diidnt fancy trying to cook dinner at 11pm but was able to have a sandwich with the saved syns. Ive never had this amount of self control! Ive also never looked forward to a WI (lets just hope I lose first week after all this effort!) Im so proud of myself lol:D:D.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Well done! I am sure you will have a great WI.

4. Chubby-Chels

Chubby-Chels Well-Known Member

That is brilliant !! You are obviously well in the zone atm! Well Done xx I am the same... My best friend is a drop dead gorgeous size 8 that eats A LOT and never puts on any weight.. We went to the cinema last night and she was ploughing all these choocys, sweets, coke at me... I sat there with my 4 finger kitkat `(10syns :)) And a bottle of water :D And kindly said NO ten million times :D xx

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Well done!! x

6. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Well done hun, that's great going xxx

7. yummy-mummy2b

yummy-mummy2b Well-Known Member

Well done thats great, keep up the motivation!!!

8. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Well-Known Member

Wow, what brilliant self-control. I managed to say no to a donut the other night, but that's as far as I've limited my self-control to.. otherwise I runaway!

Well done! :D

9. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Well-Known Member

Well done....you should definately be proud of yourself :) xx

10. 4busybee

4busybee Well-Known Member

Well done xxx:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

11. deadredhead

deadredhead Well-Known Member

Brilliant!well done you;-)