im sooooo hungry!! Day 2

fattygirl

I am sooooooooo hungry started CD two days ago and im really missing food :0(
I just wanna eat I know I cant because it will defeat the purpose of why im doing this diet in the first place!!

I just thought i'd just rant as the headaches, the rumling tummy the lethargy and the exhausted feeling is really getting me down.

I just want to make it throught the week then il be on sole source + as im a student nurse and i do 12 and half hour shifts, which really is hard work!!!

My ney shift is tomorrow which is day 3 so im hoping I feel better as I dont know if i an get through the day without real food!!

I know I just need to get on with it but this is really hard!! :(

LOL, rant away. :D It's the only way to stay sane. Day 2 is really tough, especially on a weekend, but you can do it, hunni! I'm on Day 5 now and feeling much better x x

Thanks luvvy!! this is soooooo hard...lol I will try hard to stick to it as I know I'l enjoy eating the food if I give in, but then regret that I gave in so soon!!

Ok so im just gonna have a nap then have my porridge which should help,Ive already drank 2.5 litres of water and two cups of peppermint tea whcih I guess has helped a little but my goodness do I need to pee....lol, but I will do this this!!1 I have to as nothing else has worked.

Thank for replying hun!!

fattygirl x

hope you are feeling better today, it does get easier just need to make it through the first week

keep going hun x

hiya im just on my second week of CD keep it up i did this diet last year and lost four stone so it does work, im back on it not because i put the weight back on but i still have a few stones to loose xx

Thanks ladies day 3 I'm nearly at the end of my 12 and a half hour shift!! 3litres of water down!! I am still soooooo hungryv!! I really know how I'm gonna stick it out for a further 3 weeks and a half as i'm getting mad headaches and you know being at work is not helping!!

I'm hoping tomorrow will be better as I'm seriously struggling!!! :0( I don't know which is work being at work or being at home both I think are just as bad as each other because I am not feeling any better!! :(

please please please tell me day 4 will be better!!! I tested for ketones none whatsoever so that is really bugging me as I think I should be in ketosis by now!!!

Just wanted to rant!! 2 more hours left to go on my shift then home to bed!!

Hey, sorry you're feeling so crappy:(

It will get better, it really will, you're almost over the hardest part, just hang in there a bit longer, it'll all be worth it:hug99:

Test tomorrow for ketones and hopefully you will feel better.

First week can be a bit more difficult but it gets easier I'm on day 16 and sailing through now so keep going your nearly over the worst of it x

Ok so im in ketosis now,which I should be happy about but I'm not because unfortunately I'm working with a miserable nurse who drives me insane and I haven't managed to drink 1 litre of water the whole day!!

My mood is sooooo down that I nearly caved in and ate,but I didn't But I am worried that she will upset me to the point I turn to food!! :0( I'm trying to ignore her snide remarks and patronising tone but it's
really getting to me!!!

As you know this diet does make your emotions go all over the place but honestly not sure il last til the end of the week!! :(

I just want to eat and feel good!!

Keep it up. Get to the end of week 2 and it feels so much easier. I have had so many restarts 2nd time around but suddenly this week it has become easier for me.

Back