im sooooo hungry!!!

louise090309

I started the cambridge diet on mon and i know they say the 1st 3days are the hardest, but i am totally starving! will it really get better tomorrow? :cry:

hang on in there.....go have a bath take your mind of your hunger it wil get better. remember slim taste best!

It will I promise!!!!! I have moments like that and I talk myself out of them.....especially as I work as a chef! If I can do it anyone can! Good luck hun x

in my first 2 weeks i cleaned , painted, and did anything to take my mind of eating. i had to avoid watching tv at night as these where the times i would eat rubbish. i've lost over a stone in a month and my house looks fab!!!

It does get better Louise, try and do as many things as possible to make keep you busy in the first couple of weeks. Also try drinking more water if possible- I find that takes the edge away! x

Me too Louise!! All i can think about is mash ..but I keep telling myself I can have it a few weeks time. Its my first week on LT and I am feeling your pain!! We have to stick at this though a few days of hunger is really worth us looking good for Summer time! x Keep it up girl dont cave in...x

Back