Im sooooooooo cold (day 4 on tfr)

monique's memoirs

WELL IM ON DAY FOUR and to say ive had no food for four days thats amazing im shocked with my self last night oh my life i got this vile taste in my mouth and this weird feeling it wasnt nice and no amount water was washing that away lol, could this be my ketones kicking in?
but im freezing cold i have goosebumps constantly and no matter what i do i cant get warm i feel like im going to catch a cold lolim gonna try drinking more water today all through the day so by tonight hoping i will have done at least 3 litres i find drinking water the hardest part , i also had to force my self to have the shake this morn i really could have gone without but i guess i need it so i had it and enjoyed it i must say well im happy im doing well and not once cheated the way i ate before then to go to this is mad lol im shocked im being so good xxx:)

Hun, keep up what your doing and you;ll soon lose those 48lbs!!
The cold is the worst part.....have a few cups of hot water for a change, that sometimes helps
x

The being cold is awful, I found having a hot bath or shower the best
Now the weather getting warmer it should get better
Becks

i got this vile taste in my mouth and this weird feeling it wasnt nice and no amount water was washing that away lol, could this be my ketones kicking in?
Yep. Nasty isn't it! LOL!

I try to counter-act the cold by drinking mugs & mugs of hot black tea. I need to brush more often though...:eek:

Drinking your chocolate shakes hot, or drinking hot water, coffee, tea will keep you warm :)

Cup of hot water does it for me. Sparkling water for the dog breath !

Welcome to ketosis....you are now burning fat...when I first started I would be found wrapped under duvet during the day....even typing on here with gloves on.......but woohoo you are burning fat !!

Yup! My OH complains that I'm not his hot-water bottle in bed any more....still, he CAN now wrap his arms completely around me now. My hands always feel cold and I wear more thin layers of clothes than I used to. (M & S do these lovely coloured vest-tops with skinny straps, I've got lots!!)

Back