1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Im starting (again) tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Lavra, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Lavra

Lavra New Member

Well it's been a long time but I think it's finally got through to me that I need to go back to meetings. I lost about 7 stone with slimming world in my late teens so hope it will help me lose the 3.5stone I have regained before matters get any worse!

Any top tips for an absolute newbie please? Thanks!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lavra

Lavra New Member

Well - I went along lastnight and was pleasantly surprised, got all my books and was a bit confused at first with this new extra easy but think / hope I've got it.

Have had a rather large dinner by my standards but hope I'm on the right track. Here's to a good week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  4. Julslynne

Julslynne No pain, no gain

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter life
    Hiya hun and welcome.

I'm a newbie to SW also. My first WI on Thurs. I know what u mean about the portion sizes. I feel that I'm eating too much too. Scales will tell lol. The only advice I can give really is to make sure you drink plenty of water. Good luck. Have a lovely evening.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.