1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Im starting again...... :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debbywebby1970, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Hi guys...
    I have rejoined today. And I have now joined a group as well.
    I was doing really well at home and then I went on holidays and couldnt get back into it properly at all.
    So I have now joined a group, every Monday night... and Im starting again.
    Im still 7lbs down from when I originally started, but I needed a severe kick up the a$$.
    Will start doing my food diaries etc again, and will officially declare my weight loss or gain every Monday evening.
    Wish me luck everyone.
    Debs. x

Donnie46 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

I wondered where you had been Debby ~ good to have you back and good luck hun xx

4. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Nice to see you back! Good luck! x

5. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Hello stranger!
    Well at least you are stil 'in credit' with the weightloss and not got any squatters!

I too get weighed on a monday evening, so i will keep my beady eye on you! Dont disappear anywhere...just think how fab you could feel by xmas! xx

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Welcome back Debby, it's good to see you back, we missed you.

Good luck with your class and your weight loss, I'm sure you will do well. X

7. DisneyMumma

DisneyMumma Full Member

Good luck! Not that you'll need it, I'm sure.

Hugs
    Jacqui

8. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

Good Luck and welcome back, I've just started again after my holiday too, Tuesday night weigh in for me!

9. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Good luck :) *((hugs))* Enjoy being back on plan xxx

10. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Welcome back Debbs!!!

Good luck this time and well done for taking the decision to do something about it all..
    xxx