im starting again

hippychicken

Ive been to slimming clubs for bout 10 years im starting ww on thur for prob 6th time, i done lighter life lost 4 stone but back up even heavier i know i need help and going new ww meeting, feeling bit dishearted but know it needs to b done, just wondered how do u know when its the last time and u will keep weight off ?

Good luck with your restart. Its a difficult one on the last time, everyone is different. For me I had to reach rock bottom, the lowest I had ever felt about my weight and the heaviest I had even been.

I realised I had come to this when I was making an appointment for a consult to get a gastric band. That was the final push to make this this last time I do this, ww is a lot cheaper than a gastric band ;)

welcome and good luck with your new start :) we are all here to help and we can do this together lovely :)

I do feel at rocl bottom now im heavist ive beem, going new york in sept and then starting uni so got loys of good reasons! I can loose weight ive done that its keeping it off i cant do i want to b healthy

Back