I'm starting again!

Carriegirl21

Silver Member
Hope this is the right place to put this!

I used to come on this board a lot but then fell off plan for 2months :break_diet:
Am back on it with a vengeance & started again a month ago :)

I've just updated all my stats, ticker and profile picture so everything is all sorted again!

I find this board sooooo helpful & missed it so much whilst I was gone!

I'm going to keep updating my original diet diary on here instead of starting a new one :)

I'm a bit confused as have just noticed this part of the board - is this a bit like 'general discussion' where you post things that don't fit in the WW sub-forums?
Because the WW 'sub forums' are at the top of the page & then there's this bit - does that make any sense?!:lost:

Hope you are all having a great week!
CGx

Welcome back- even though I wasn't here when you left! Good on you for coming back, hope everything goes smoothly for you x

Welcome back hun

Thanks! Yeah I have, I don't go to meetings or subscribe online but I have my trusty calculator, it's serving me pretty well haha :D

Are you attending meetings or doing online (or indeed neither?) x

Thanks Moonwalk :)

Dreamings i don't go to class either - i did go to one before xmas so got all the info & use a points calculator on my phone :)
Would like to go to a class but don't have the spare pennies!
I do weigh-in on the same day every week & i get lots of info online 2 ;)

CGx

Think it's general discussion but still WW related :)

And just want to add I love the colour of your hair in your avatar! Please say it's pink dye and not faded red because that just makes mine orange when red fades! And so jealous of your height, fancy giving me a few inches? :p

Ah thanks Little Miss Thin :) that's what i was hoping - general chat but for WW! :)

And thanks about my hair :) it Is pink dye! It's diluted with conditioner to make it this pale :)

CGx

I want it :D I love pink hair but had trouble finding a pink dye I like the shade of :)

Yup i couldn't find the shade i wanted - i ended up mixing crazy colour 'Pinkissimo' with conditioner & it got just the right shade of pale ;)
Do you have Red at the moment?

Cgx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hey :)

It's just called ProPoints Calculator but i have an android phone - don't know if they do an i-phone version of that app?
It was free though so i love it!

CGx

Hey hon, welcome back (I wasnt here first time around but I'm here now to welcome you back lol)
I did WW discovery last year and lost about 28lb. Stopped before xmas and now back on it again for propoints and lost another half stone so far.

Love your hair, where do you get your dyes hon?? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey :)
Wow you've had a great loss - congrats!
I did the old plan last year for a month & then they changed to propoints - fell off plan at xmas & never went back to class as was 2 ashamed!
Did PP using this board till May then went awol AGAIN!
Back on it for a month now & this time i have to lose weight for an operation so it's the biggest motivator ever!

Thanks about my hair :) i get all my dyes from a site called beeunique (hope i'm allowed to post that!) I love that site - full of info & photos!

Thanks for welcoming me back :)

CGx

Yup i couldn't find the shade i wanted - i ended up mixing crazy colour 'Pinkissimo' with conditioner & it got just the right shade of pale ;)
Do you have Red at the moment?

Cgx

No, it's brown/blonde. Brown faded down to dark blonde where it was bleached before I dyed it back natural. Might have to invest in some bleach and pink dye soon!

86alpzzyj said:
Hey Carrie, welcome back

can i be nosey and ask what the name of the point calculator for the iphone is? x

Try iwatchr in the app store. I use it. The European new part is WW pro points.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back