Im starting over ( again)

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Pink starz, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World
    hi everyone i not been on for a while and hence not been sticking to my plan which is not so good!

I had about a month break realistically my sis got married at the beginning of aug and i not really been ontrack since.

When i started i was 13stone exactly and finished at 11stone and i just weighed myself and i am still 11stone so now time to get back into it i Think.

I found that not being on atkins or low carb has actually made me feel yuk and had a UTI and kidney infection i just getting over... think it cos i been eating crap and not drinking enough water and let the vitamins slip.

anyway just ordered some sero bars and gonna sort out the kitchen cupboards over the weekend for a monday start.

My partner is also getting a bit tubby so he gonna start too ( it was his comment about having to get a size 40 waist trousers that made me realise, i just dont see him as heavy at all a little cuddly sure but not bad!)

so time to get prepared, i feel so sluggish it just getting into the right frame of mind so anyone got any wise word for me? please!!

I wanna get down to around 8stone as i only 5ft4 that is within my bmi so my goal is 3stone by christmas!!!!!! do you thin i can do it or is it unrealistic

hope you all doing well love sam x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've done Atkins for years on & of & I love it!
    I've also got 3 stone to lose, all baby weight.... I'm starting CD SS on 23rd Sept, but for the last three weeks & for the next three & half I'll be doing Atkins. I like being in ketosis as I feel really in control. I have to force myself to eat most of the time.

I'm 11stone 3lb & want to get to 8 stone for christmas. That was my weight before Ds1 & 2, so wanting to get back to it.

What are Sero bars? I tried the Atkins bars, but they stalled my weightloss. I thought Atkins had stopped working for me, but apparently it's common that the bars can stall you.

I've been having DaVinci's syrup over strawberries & cream which is a major treat with hardly any carbs! So that's my sweet treat instead of the bars....

I've also come across some 1 carb Heinz ketchup. You can only get it in US, but it tastes fab & only has 1 carb per tbsp. Compared to the 4.1 carbs per tbsp in reguar ketchup.

Anyway, good luck in your quest to be thin.... xx
  4. Pink starz

Starting Slimming World

ok so it took a little longer than anticipated to get back on the wagon so to speak

but i am now on day 2 and cant wait to get back into ketosis I am planning on losing 3stone for christmas. . . i am mad at myself for not doing it sooner but hey ho, I will do it this time.

i will be at target x x

hope everyone is doing ok x :wavey:

5. dani_doot

dani_doot Full Member

Calorie counting
    Good luck to you both, 3stone by christmas is achievable with some hard work, just try not to get yourself too down if you do have a bad day etc. and whatever you do, do not think, oh well, ive had a chocolate bar today, i may as well be bad today, and start again tomorrow. its a horrible horrible trap, ive been there many times.

Good luck xxxxx
  6. Pink starz

Starting Slimming World
    thanks dani x half way through day2 not finding it too bad to be honest which is good think i in the right frame of mind x
  7. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i'm on day 2 as well of re-start number (too many)!!!!,
    I'm mixing 2 cd sachets with a very low carb in the evenings, I want to lose 18lbs before dec 28th, heres to success of us all

sue x
  8. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi there :)

Am i right in saying your taking 2 CD soups/shakes/Tetras or bars and a low carb meal each day?

Interesting as i'd often thought about taking 2 Tetras plus a meal and just wondered how you were getting on :)
  9. Pink starz

Starting Slimming World
    quick update

hey everyone

just a quick update I am now finishing day 13 and had a sneaky peak at scales

i have lost 14lbs (1stone) and 11 inches collated together from all over so i am very happy and on target for 3 stone for christmas!!!!!

sam x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.