i'm starting refeed today.

tafflass

Silver Member
well after much umm...ing and argh...ing i've decided to start my refeed today.

i'm really not well at the moment and so stressed with moving and trying to sort 2 houses out.
i haven't any energy to pack up and i'm moving in just under a week.
i really think i need more energy to get everything done.
i've had 2 shakes today and have the food in the house for my first meal tonight.

i'm so close to my goal but i think my body has had enough now.
i think you just know when its time to stop.

i plan on doing refeed a few weeks then return to slimming world to lose the last stone or 2.not sure exactly how much i wanna lose but i'll know when i feel and look great regardless of what the scales say.

i wish you all well and i wanna thank every single one of you for your support and encouragement.

you'll still be seeing plenty of me though(well,once my internet is reconnected after move).i'm so nosey and luv you all so much that i'll have to know how you are getting on.
hopefully i'll be able to support you all as you have me x

Good luck with the refeed and the house move, you'll need loads of energy for that x x

thanks Jane x
i've surprised myself starting it earlier than planned but i think its for the best x

good luck with the refeed - make sure you are prepared! Its vital :)

At least you won't binge eat when your energy levels run out, we did a house move in September and it totally wiped me out, plus my back is still bad from it x x

my refeed buddy!! :cry: only joking - i shall be stalking your refeed diary for hints and tips.

but oi! whats this on your facebook about going out for a meal tonight?! you be careful my lovely.

best of luck hun xxx

but oi! whats this on your facebook about going out for a meal tonight?! you be careful my lovely.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What the?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, you wouldnt be that stupid would you?????????????????????? :confused:

i'm off to my parents and mum's cooking my chicken and salad for me x
hey,it's still 'out' for a meal lol x

Well done Joanne, and I think you are right, if you feel your body is ready for refeed then thats the right decision. I will be checking out your refeed posts to pick up tips as i'v enjoyed reading your posts Good luck with the move aswell xxx

Well done on your decision hun wish i cud make one so fast. You will be great and Im sure you will not let things get in the way of a good refeed. You will do great and wishing you all the best in your new house. Get your internet in really fast coz we will all miss you loads. xxxx Now your one week ahead of me amazing how things change so fast haha!

Sounds like you are happy with your decision to refeed. Guess you are right about your body telling you when it is time to move on. the house move will be stressful, so you probably will need lots of energy to cope. Will be watching your refeed diary to see how you are getting on. lot s and lots of luck

Well - how was your first meal? Good luck with moving and the refeed. I'm thrilled for you and Jen but feel a bit sad that two of the people who have helped me so much won't be on TFR any more! Hope it's not too long before I'm in the same boat as you two again.

Jon
xx

Well - how was your first meal? Good luck with moving and the refeed. I'm thrilled for you and Jen but feel a bit sad that two of the people who have helped me so much won't be on TFR any more! Hope it's not too long before I'm in the same boat as you two again.

Jon
xx

first meal was great ta.
its actually surprising how much you can eat but it's quite hard to get through it.
getting full quite quick and leaving some of it.

you'll be at refeed soon too.
you're doing great and time will fly by hun x

You've done really well.

Good luck on the re-feed hun and also with the house move.

After moving ourselves 3 times, we have vowed NEVER to do it again - could barely walk the day after our last move.
Movers are a must - so hope you either have them or don't have much stuff x x

Back