Im starting SF this week :)

clare-jo

Hi all, Ive been lurking around here for a few days after struggling with the pro points plan. I find I make terrible food choices i.e biscuits, then Im still hungry after using my points for the day and I end up going over my allowance :( I lost 2 stone on the discovery plan and then had a baby and lost my baby weight of 1 stone on pro points but now my weight it just yo-yoing and Ive had enough.

Ive done SW in the past and I love the freedom of not counting points but I didnt used to lose very much as Id go over the top on free food like mullerlights. I need a bit more structure to keep me restrained. So after looking into SF a bit more Im thinking this may be the one for me. I am planning on trying to not use any points for meals and then any snack will pointed.

Im doing this for my kiddies too (daughter 3 years and son 7 months). Ive been awful at cooking healthy food lately as Ive been having ww ready meals and my little girl has been living of processed food :(. So I am going to use SF to make healthy family meals that we can all enjoy.

I do ww online but there is minimal info on SF on their site so I may have tons of questions! Im gonna start Friday so wish me luck please :)

Hi Clare, what is SF? I'm on WW and have been on SW, so I know what they are. I know what you mean about the freedom of SW. I am having a hard time keeping on track of my points. :( Let me know if you find out more about SF. Terri

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's Simply Filling, the old Core plan of WW. You just eat foods from the SF list and have a propoints allowance of 49 a week for any food that's not on the list x

Good luck any questions just ask away x that's why I do it as it benefits my family to x

I like to cook from scratch, it's got to the point where I feel guilty if I have a ready meal! I often make a huge amount of food that I can freeze and whip out for when I can't be bothered cooking. Replacement ready meals!
Good luck anyhow hon, I think you and the family will like sf! Xx

Back